Travis

Coachella 08
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 3:13 PM Quote
FRIDAY, APRIL 25: Jack Johnson, The Verve, Raconteurs, The Breeders, Fatboy Slim, Tegan and Sara, Madness, The Swell Season, The National, Animal Collective, Slightly Stoopid, Mum, Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, Stars, Battles, Aesop Rock, Midnight Juggernauts, Does it Offend you, Yeah?, Minus the Bear, Spank Rock, dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip, Diplo, Adam Freeland, Santo Gold, Jens Lekman, John Butler Trio, Vampire Weekend, Dan Deacon, Architecture in Helsinki, Sandra Collins, Busy P, Cut Copy, Black Lips, Datarock, Professor Murder, Reverend and the Makers, The Bees, Porter, Rogue Wave, Modeselektor, American Bang, Lucky I Am.

SATURDAY, APRIL 26: Portishead, Kraftwerk, Death Cab for Cutie, Cafe Tacuba, Sasha & Digweed, Rilo Kiley, Dwight Yoakam, M.I.A., Hot Chip, Cold War Kids, Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks, DeVotchKa, Flogging Molly, Mark Ronson, Turbonegro, Scars on Broadway, Islands, Enter Shikari, Calvin Harris, Boyz Noize, Junkie XL, Cinematic Orchestra, Jamie T, The Teenagers, VHS or Beta, Carbon/silicon, Erol Alkan, Yo Majesty!, Little Brother, Bonde Do Role, St. Vincent, Akron Family, MGMT, Institubes DJs (Surkin, Para One and Orgasmic), James Zabiela, Sebastian, Kavinsky, Dredg, The Bird and the Bee, Grand Ole Party, New Young Pony Club, 120 Days, Yoav, Electric Touch, Uffie

SUNDAY, APRIL 27: Roger Waters (“Dark Side of the Moon”), Love & Rockets, My Morning Jacket, Spiritualized, Justice, Gogol Bordello, Chromeo, The Streets, Metric, Danny Tenaglia, Simian Mobile Disco, Booka Shade, Murs, Dmitri from Paris, Autolux, The Field, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Les Savy Fav, The Cool Kids, Sons & Daughters, Sia, Holy Fuck, Black Kids, Black Mountain, The Annuals, Kid Sister w/A-Trak, Man Man, Duffy, I'm from Barcelona, Manchester Orchestra, Deadmau5, The Horrors, Austin TV, Shout Out Louds, Plastiscines, Brett Dennen

Hope the Verve head Noryth before or after

Re: Coachella 08
Joanna
Joanna Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 3:28 PM Quote
don't see Duffy unless you want to leave feeling very suicidal.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 3:32 PM Quote
Mmmm MADNESS!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 4:03 PM Quote
fuuuuuuudge! i swore i wouldnt go to coachella this year...but saturday is looking nice! portishead and m.i.a are enough to make me wanna go.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
Man, I should really plan on making it this year. It's my dream to go to a music festival. Mmmmm, I wonder what Bonnaroo's gonna look like...

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Man, I should really plan on making it this year. It's my dream to go to a music festival. Mmmmm, I wonder what Bonnaroo's gonna look like...

Bonnaroo is a filthy hippie fest , ask Audry

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

All music festivals with tenting areas are pretty much infested with filthy hippies. That's why I stay away from Wakarusa.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

All music festivals with tenting areas are pretty much infested with filthy hippies. That's why I stay away from Wakarusa.

better bring one of these

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/grandjoke/collegehumor-2.jpg

ParkAvePirate
ParkAvePirate Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Great lineup this year! Jens Lekman, Architecture in Helsinki, Rilo Kiley, VHS or Beta, Sia, M.I.A., The Bird and the Bee, Swell Season...

katerskater
katerskater Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 1:35 AM Quote
I went to Coachella last year(Travis were on the bill.I had to go!).With the lineup,especially on the Saturday(again),I would consider going this year too.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:40 AM Quote
Attn Ric and heyjude....Tegan and Sara in DAVIS at Freeborn Hall on Apr 21 if you're fans. I'm liking the $15 discount student tickets!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:42 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Attn Ric and heyjude....Tegan and Sara in DAVIS at Freeborn Hall on Apr 21 if you're fans. I'm liking the $15 discount student tickets!

In take it you're going?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

In take it you're going?

I'm thinking yes.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

ooh, are those the canadian rocker twins? sweet $15 tix. i think they're also playing at zellerbach at cal?

lindsey, the mere mention of freeborn just took me baaaaaaack :-0

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:31 AM Quote
Flipper free show at amoeba on 18th Feb , kirst novasellic has been in the band for a bit now

http://www.amoeba.com/live-shows/performances/san-francisco/2008-february-18/flipper/artist.html

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:41 AM