Travis

The explanation of the sock complex
Plootonizing
Plootonizing Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:01 AM Quote
Many of you may remember an ancient song entitled "All i want to do is rock"... Ok. I reckon you all specially enjoyed this verse: "i´m a foot without a sock, without you".

Years later, we are now gathered to witness the great finale of the sock story... yes... no more barefooting... the sock was found.... Quoting our friend Fran: "who found your sock"... this is kinda confidential because the phrase appears in the lyrics of a yet unrecorded (at least as far as we -or i- know) song called "friends"*.

So then... some friend found the missing sock and gave it back to foot... who is no longer without a sock, because now he has a friend, who found the sock...

and that, people, is how life works... you find things when you least expect to... years later, in a new song.

*for more information on this song visit Fran´s Blog ... ok search all his blogs because i cannot remember the title.-.

Re: The explanation of the sock complex
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:12 AM Quote
Great theory Pochis!
The only thing is... the person who found the sock is quite sad because her friend treats her like shit (according to Fran's words in the same blog*), so if that friend is the person who was a foot without a sock in All I Want To Do Is Rock... then this all shows that the guy who sings All I Want To Do Is Rock is a terrible friend xD.

But it's cool to see how the circle of life closes :oP

* Blog 2 Saturn-day 5th Jan 2008

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
The only thing is... the person who found the sock is quite sad because her friend treats her like shit (according to Fran's words in the same blog*), so if that friend is the person who was a foot without a sock in All I Want To Do Is Rock... then this all shows that the guy who sings All I Want To Do Is Rock is a terrible friend xD.

But it's cool to see how the circle of life closes :oP

and now the girl is a foot without a sock
xD

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
Hi, Pochis!

Wow! The sock theory is quite interesting =).

Yes, the circle only has one side, therefore life only has one side =O-- Thanks, Fran, for those beautiful lyrics =).

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:15 AM