Travis

   
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
fenchurch
Posts: 959
fenchurch Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 8:06 PM Quote
Caramel - Blur
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 8:44 PM Quote
Bye Bye Beautiful - Nightwish
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
barlickbabe
Posts: 186
barlickbabe Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 9:21 PM Quote
Sash... Ecuador, It is fantastic to work out to in the gym especially on the crosstrainer makes you work faster and harder.You could call it Trance training.
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
strongbow1
Posts: 90
strongbow1 Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 1:52 AM Quote
barlickbabe wrote:
Sash... Ecuador, It is fantastic to work out to in the gym especially on the crosstrainer makes you work faster and harder.You could call it Trance training.



Bet you got some of them cheap Curry Sauces from Co-Op?

Ive been listen to that song a lot lately its great.
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
strongbow1
Posts: 90
strongbow1 Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 1:59 AM Quote
oops almost forgot my song of the day - well its tomorroiw now so my song of yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb4MmE9nLLw
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
Close to Me - the Cure classic !!


Dubz

 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Lemon Grinner
Posts: 4469
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
Catch The Sun - Doves
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Loubsi
Posts: 155
Loubsi Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 5:48 PM Quote
Merman by Tori Amos

This song makes me wanna cry everytime I listen to it; it's so "simple" and amazing.
"Go to bed / The priests are dead / Finally you're in Peppermint Land"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WA3j6VMDsM
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Leia
Posts: 279
Leia Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 7:36 PM Quote
U16 Girls - Travis
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
How Soon ls Now? - The Smiths
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Lemon Grinner
Posts: 4469
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 8:23 PM Quote
I wanna change mine to:

Shot By Both Sides - Magazine.
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 8:39 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I wanna change mine to:

Shot By Both Sides - Magazine.


Good Fuckin' Call Little Grin !!!!

Have some Babylons Burning - The Ruts


Dubz
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:08 PM Quote
Come Together

The Beatles, The Sugarbabes, Ike and Tina Turner, Primal Scream, Spiritualized.

Take your pick..


Dubz
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
fenchurch
Posts: 959
fenchurch Posted Sat 21 Feb, 2009 1:13 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Come Together

The Beatles, The Sugarbabes, Ike and Tina Turner, Primal Scream, Spiritualized.

Take your pick..


Dubz


Oh dear, that Sugababes is just, I'm not impressed. The last song ain't too bad though.
 
Re: Favorite Song of the Day
barlickbabe
Posts: 186
barlickbabe Posted Sat 21 Feb, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
strongbow1 wrote:
barlickbabe wrote:
Sash... Ecuador, It is fantastic to work out to in the gym especially on the crosstrainer makes you work faster and harder.You could call it Trance training.



Bet you got some of them cheap Curry Sauces from Co-Op?


Ive been listen to that song a lot lately its great.


Korma is the best one.


Song of the day today is Leonard Cohen- Hallelujah because I heard a busker singing it in Leeds today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTiXoMCppw
 
Pages Previous 1...72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 Next All Times GMT Current Time 8:12 PM
Post Reply