Travis

Mexico!!!
vanillabuzz
vanillabuzz Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 1:54 AM Quote
I knew you guys would come back as you had promised! Thank you, thank you! Dougie, I hope you sing something this time! :-*

Anyone else from Mexico City here? I joined here ages ago but with the whole site change (which I love, by the way) I had to register again, but I do remember some more Mexicans here.

Re: Mexico!!!
Itzel
Itzel Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 1:57 AM Quote
Duh, this is vanillabuzz writing. I just found my old username. :[ Go me.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 2:17 AM Quote
wohoo!! yo soy de toluca :) y muero de emocion por it!!!!! :)

Colder - Perhaps It's Not Going To Be A Single After All?...
welshwill
welshwill Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 2:17 AM Quote
Having attended the Hammersmith Apollo gig I was surprised to find that Colder was ommitted from the setlist. Does this mean that its not going to be on release as a single?...of course i'm just speculating but it would seem so... :S I thought colder would have been a strong contender for single release...selfish jean is my next certain pick for single release :) All i can say about Hammersmith was wow!!!!! Great stuff guys....i'm still thihnking of WDIAROM at the end of the show! Anyone else see the umbrellas up at the end of the show!??

Itzel
Itzel Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 5:38 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
wohoo!! yo soy de toluca :) y muero de emocion por it!!!!! :)

A güevo!!! :D Oye, no sabes cuando salen a la venta los boletos para nosotros? Ojalá y esta vez Dougie cante una.

Ziggy Stardust
Ziggy Stardust Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 3:21 AM Quote
im from mexico and for sure i will be on sport palace as happy as the last time

Dyannah
Dyannah Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 4:46 AM Quote
Oh my god!!! They're coming!! And I'm attending this time yeey!!

Que emoción!! Quiero mi boleto ya!!

Por fin los veré en vivo, me encantan!!

I love Travis

kaislaer
kaislaer Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:13 PM Quote
Im happy they are going to mexico, Im mexican I live in Atlanta now, so I can see so many shows now.. thats was difficult to do in Mex...I always had to travel 4 hours from Morelia, but Im glad they are going, its gonna be superb.

Versus
Versus Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
Best gig ever.

Only they could top that so we'll have to wait and see what they bring on to us this time!

killer queen
killer queen Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 3:01 AM Quote
YEAH!!!!!! I'm so happy too! finally I could asimilate it, but... Anyone knows the day the tickets will be on sell, and the prices...?
Will I need a Ba**mex card?
Will I have to wait in a queue for hours?
I guess time will tell...
See you there anyway!

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 5:32 AM Quote

Well, I'm from Mexico City too, and I'll be singing with you all on sports palace. I'm very excited! I remember the first show here and it was excelent, but surely this time will be better!
thanks for remember to play here guys! We really love you! ")

mxpancho
mxpancho Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:54 AM Quote
Very excited too for getting notice Travis is coming again to Mexico... Last time I lost it, I hope being there this time. I just checked Ticketmaster site; tickets sale has not started.

Just one thing that you must check it out: on the "Live dates" section of this site, you can see the number of persons supposed to attend the Travis programmed concerts, and that programmed to Mexico is the one with the high number of personsm registered... That should count for not so long time Travis could come back after this august.

August, august!!

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:53 PM Quote
la fanaticada mexicana de Travis hara acto de presencia el 2 de agosto en el palacio de los rebotes!!! wohooo!!!
todos estaremos ahi!! que emocion!!!! ya empece la cuenta regresiva para verlos de nuevooooo!!!!

ahh q me muero q me muerooooo!!! (pero despues del 2 de agosto jajaja XD)

Viva travis
chimo
chimo Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 7:54 PM Quote
Yo soy de Hermosillo e ire a verlos al D.F.. Me vale madre viajar 2,000 km con tal de verlos en vivo. YA QUIERO VERLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:51 AM