Travis

Re: The Official
FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Yeah, we need all the versions we can get! Lol, didn't think my small comment on the blog post would lead to this much creativity! Then again I swore I would never post my version, and look who made it onto youtube for the first time in her life :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Kayte, Nikki and Laura, I want to listen to your versions!!!! Pppplllleeeeaaaaassseee!

I tell you what...I'll record it and I'll let you and Nikki review it and you guys can tell me if it is Board Worthy. The thing is, I can't record it until Monday. I have an errand tomorrow afternoon and I don't foresee having any "alone time" until Monday. I can't have people around when I do this!

Deal! I'm honoured :o)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Kayte, Nikki and Laura, I want to listen to your versions!!!! Pppplllleeeeaaaaassseee!

I tell you what...I'll record it and I'll let you and Nikki review it and you guys can tell me if it is Board Worthy. The thing is, I can't record it until Monday. I have an errand tomorrow afternoon and I don't foresee having any "alone time" until Monday. I can't have people around when I do this!

Deal! I'm honoured :o)

Deal! :D I can't wait to see it Kayte!

Seriously guys...my version of "Friends" totally sucks :/ But I WILL upload me singing and playing guitar to another Travis song. Geez...peer pressure!!! :P

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:33 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Seriously guys...my version of "Friends" totally sucks :/ But I WILL upload me singing and playing guitar to another Travis song. Geez...peer pressure!!! :P

oh
c'mon! xD!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
Nikki wrote:

oh
c'mon! xD!

Haha, you're right Guiso. Please Nikki!!! I'm sure it doesn't suck at all.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Ok, so "my" version is mainly my blokey - he's singing all of it and playing guitar but I come in on the 2nd verse and last chorus...actually I could change my mind about this, it's VERY scary!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Ok, so "my" version is mainly my blokey - he's singing all of it and playing guitar but I come in on the 2nd verse and last chorus...actually I could change my mind about this, it's VERY scary!

hahah
don't worry
Go ahead ;)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:48 PM Quote
ok, so this is the official thread for 'Friends' versions, I should have posted our version here before I made my own thread, eeek!

Friends!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
I'm waiting on a Paul C. submission...since he hasn't even provided the songs he promised for New Years....what gives??

Just busting balls... ; )

yeah! I want to hear that too!
He's a great musician :)

Ah ah ah.. i did say "around" new years, so technically that's still true ;) and anyway, i just have the vocal to finish on one track and it'll be done. Just a case of mastering and then uploading. So there! :P hehe

Anyway, onto Friends- if i had a guitar with me this week (yes, i'm going slowly insane without it...) i'd have my version up already. I'm setting Sunday aside to work on it, cos that's when i'm back in my apartment with recording equipment, and more importantly, GUITARS!! :D

Patience people, patience! ;) although if i'm honest, i must say i'm truly touched by the anticipation :) cheers guys

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 2:54 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Yulia Nox wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
I'm waiting on a Paul C. submission...since he hasn't even provided the songs he promised for New Years....what gives??

Ah ah ah.. i did say "around" new years, so technically that's still true ;) and anyway, i just have the vocal to finish on one track and it'll be done. Just a case of mastering and then uploading. So there! :P hehe

Anyway, onto Friends- if i had a guitar with me this week (yes, i'm going slowly insane without it...) i'd have my version up already. I'm setting Sunday aside to work on it, cos that's when i'm back in my apartment with recording equipment, and more importantly, GUITARS!! :D

Patience people, patience! ;) although if i'm honest, i must say i'm truly touched by the anticipation :) cheers guys

I don't know how can you stay even a day without your guitar! I mean... I remember in Barrowland XD
*_* come on, come on, come on... Find a guitar! :P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 3:19 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Yulia Nox wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

I don't know how can you stay even a day without your guitar! I mean... I remember in Barrowland XD

Exactly! So now you know my plight :(

There are guitars in this house. But they're not my guitars. I don't love them. I miss my babies :(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 3:43 AM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
ok, so this is the official thread for 'Friends' versions, I should have posted our version here before I made my own thread, eeek!

Friends!

Is that your boyfriend?!? OMG...he sounds so much like Michael Stipe of REM it's not even funny!

I LOVE IT! Great job guys! BRAVO!!! :D

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 5:15 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Just wait...I may actually break out the guitar and submit something myself.....how about a gangsta' rap version??

JUST DO IT!

nice dougie avatar btw :-)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 8:00 AM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

This is now my favorite version. I commented on your thread, but I'll say it again, awesome! Now how is anyone going to feel comfortable putting up their version after this?

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 1:06 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Eledh wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Yulia Nox wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

Exactly! So now you know my plight :(

There are guitars in this house. But they're not my guitars. I don't love them. I miss my babies :(

Awwww :(:(:(

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:36 PM