Nikki wrote:

Ummm...yeah.

:P

I knew it. It was worth trying though :oP

Re: The Official Friends Song Thread
Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
*sigh* ....ok...it's uploaded! Warning: I think I should have put the capo up a few frets cuz my voice sounds weird at some points in the song...oh, and uh...I kinda made up some of the words, lol! I say "broken fence"...sorry Fran.

Nikki's Version of Friends

:/ eek. Be nice!

I like it Nikki! I think you have a great voice too. thumbs up from me. :)

Fran
Fran Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 8:09 AM Quote
Cool Sandy and Eledh...MOOORRREEEE...14 versions!!??? Travis fan remix bootleg??

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 8:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
*sigh* ....ok...it's uploaded! Warning: I think I should have put the capo up a few frets cuz my voice sounds weird at some points in the song...oh, and uh...I kinda made up some of the words, lol! I say "broken fence"...sorry Fran.

Yay- a Nikki submission! So cute! You have such a sweet voice.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 9:58 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Nikki, that's a great version :)
Love how new versions are constantly surfacing, lots ot people with talent on the board. And the songs are all different!

spid
spid Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:06 AM Quote
NIce! I like your voice and that way you changed the words to fit with the music - very creative!

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 12:15 PM Quote
Nikki, all I can say is: Bravo.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

It's great, Nikki!! One of my favorites!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Nikki wrote:

It's great, Nikki!! One of my favorites!

Dziekuje bardzo Pani! :O)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Wow, i love your voice. Especially at the first "i'm glad you're better now..." line. Nice vibrato in there too.

See! That wasn't so hard now, was it Nikki!? :)

ps. Changing the lyrics... brave! But genius, it fits :D

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
Cool Sandy and Eledh...MOOORRREEEE...14 versions!!??? Travis fan remix bootleg??

So are any of them close to the 'original' yet Fran?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:15 PM Quote
Yay, Nikki (clap clap clap)! Well done! I have to say, my first thought upon seeing your video was, "Oh my gosh, she's wearing short sleeves in this weather?!" Yowza!

You know what I think would be really cool? A different language version! Somebody should translate it into their native language and record it. That would be really interesting to hear.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
I can translate it into Spanish, but as I don't know the "real" melody, it'll be difficult to fit the sentences :p

mili
mili Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:28 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Lovely!

Where did you record it, btw? interesting background.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
Kayte, believe me...I HATE being cold, so when I'm home alone I turn the heat up really high in my house to like 75F all over because as soon as my dad gets home he turns it off. He likes to keep our house like the arctic, lol.

And Mili, that's our livingroom.

Thanks guys. :O) I feel loved.

Pages Previous 1...16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:45 PM