Travis

Have you ever dreamed about travis?
catacumena
catacumena Posted Mon 31 Dec, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
Tell us !

;)
Alguna vez has soñado con travis? cuentanos!

Re: Have you ever dreamed about travis?
magda_travisD
magda_travisD Posted Mon 31 Dec, 2007 11:40 PM Quote
a million times!!
their music is usually the soundtrack of my dreams :P

one time i dreamed that they were in my school and i couln't talk because i didn't know how to speak in english!
it was really bad and i woke up so scared!

pd: feliz año nuevo compatriota chilena!!
and happy new year to all the boardies

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 12:46 AM Quote
Only once - they were playing in my garden and they sent me to get something from the village near my house. They started while I was gone though, so I heard it from a few hundred yards away!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 6:03 AM Quote
Like a hundred times xD

very random stuff xP

kate_keit
kate_keit Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 7:25 AM Quote
3 times!
my first travis dream was with Fran.. he was playing some acoustic songs in a place near to my house and then i went backstage and talked to him... we talked about a lot of things.
My second travis dream was with Dougie, but i can't say anything ahahah, and the third one was with Fran, again...
he was in chile and we had a nice talk

=)
niiiiiiiiiiceee

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 8:18 AM Quote
Thrice. The first one was a gig at my school-I was having tons of fun, but there were very few people into it so I got sad. The second one was another gig in some random ballroom decorated with a lot of pink fluffy stuff (??). I had arrived really early and helped set up because they were shorthanded.

And just last night I had a dream that Fran came to my house and we played board games. Very rock-n-roll! I kicked his ass in Sorry!, but he schooled me in Yahtzee. Random.

Lauren (ElspethOllie) often cooks them eggs.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 9:54 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Thrice. The first one was a gig at my school-I was having tons of fun, but there were very few people into it so I got sad. The second one was another gig in some random ballroom decorated with a lot of pink fluffy stuff (??). I had arrived really early and helped set up because they were shorthanded.

And just last night I had a dream that Fran came to my house and we played board games. Very rock-n-roll! I kicked his ass in Sorry!, but he schooled me in Yahtzee. Random.

Lauren (ElspethOllie) often cooks them eggs.

Hey! Okay true fact. Lindsey and I were talking about starting this thread 5 hours ago, or I just didn't realize that it had already been started. What a coincidence.

Okay, yes, I have cooked them eggs. They insisted I didn't, but I did anyways.

At another concert where me and two other girls were stanign up I shouted, "U16! U16 Girls!" Fran said, "Okay love, but after we do Re-Offender."

I'm at a very loud TRAVIS gig (is there any other kind of TRAVIS gig?) and Dougie makes eye contact with me. I mouth the words, "I love you!" He goes, "Wha?" I say it again with hand motions, you know, point to my eye, then my heart, then point at him. Then he stops playing in the middle of the song comes over to the stage and hands me a sheet of paper and pen, and says, "Write it down!"

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 10:11 AM Quote
kate_keit wrote:
3 times!

My second travis dream was with Dougie, but i can't say anything ahahah,

Hahaha... I'm guessing it was pretty explicit.

kurai
kurai Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
wow, your dreams sound so funny.

I had one indirect dream about Travis two nights ago (It was unfortunately not as funny as yours):
I bought a ticket to a concert and I was so exited to go.
But then there was no way for me to get there, because at first I wasn´t able find the venue, then it was so far away that I did´nt know how to reach it...finally I lost all my money...and so on.
It was really depressing - and finally the concert was over without me...

I hope the next dream will be more optimistic

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 1:20 PM Quote
kurai wrote:
wow, your dreams sound so funny.

I had one indirect dream about Travis two nights ago (It was unfortunately not as funny as yours):
I bought a ticket to a concert and I was so exited to go.
But then there was no way for me to get there, because at first I wasn´t able find the venue, then it was so far away that I did´nt know how to reach it...finally I lost all my money...and so on.
It was really depressing - and finally the concert was over without me...

I hope the next dream will be more optimistic

That does sound quite bad, but I'm sure you'll 'meet' them in your dreams one night. :)

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
once!!!

It was the night after I met Travis for the first time, exactly august 1st, I dreamed that my family and I were having a familiar party in a hoorrible house (I didn't know that awful house) and Travis was there, I remember Fran, Neil, Dougie and Andy eating plenty of mexican food like mixiotes and something like that... but the funniest thing was when I wanted to go to the bathroom and there was a very long queue to get in, and when I took my place in the queue, I noted that Travis was is that queue too, waiting to get in the horrible bathroom, That was so strange... They were part of my family hahahaha

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I'm at a very loud TRAVIS gig (is there any other kind of TRAVIS gig?) and Dougie makes eye contact with me. I mouth the words, "I love you!" He goes, "Wha?" I say it again with hand motions, you know, point to my eye, then my heart, then point at him. Then he stops playing in the middle of the song comes over to the stage and hands me a sheet of paper and pen, and says, "Write it down!"

lol
"write it down"... xD!

varz
varz Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
kate_keit wrote:
3 times!

My second travis dream was with Dougie, but i can't say anything ahahah,

Hahaha... I'm guessing it was pretty explicit.

Aaaah Dougie! I'm glad its not just me who dreams about him.......

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 10:00 PM Quote
A very funny dream I had about Travis (some years ago):

I am waiting in front of a stage for their show to start, and they decide that they don't want to play anymore, and Fran asks me if I could take him to the bathroom because he wants to brush his teeth and asks me to check that noone is in.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 3:20 AM Quote
I've been having A LOT of Travis related dreams since around august when I found out they were coming to Argentina.

The first one: I was at a Travis gig in a small white coliseum. A friend of mine introduced the band and Fran came out with an acoustic guitar, and started to sing a Travis song in French (I can't remember the song). People were talking but he didn't seem to mind. He stopped in the middle of the song and started to talk with the audience. I showed him a magazine that had a picture of Duchamp's urinal that had vegetables on it. Then the whole scene changes and the rest of the band comes out and they all start playing but once again stop in the middle of it. I ask Neil why are they stopping and when are they going to leave to Chile, and he answers me in spanish with a very porteño accent. And I tell him I didn't know he could speak spanish, and he says he needs to practice more. I give him my email in a piece of paper and in return he gives me a sheep made of papier maché.

The second one: I was at a Travis gig with some of the argentinian boardies (I hadn't met them at that time so they looked very different). We were leaning against the stage. The band comes out (they had a fifth member, a woman) and the stage changes into a desk. They were doing a press conference. The desk changes then into a canteen, the fifth member's gone and Travis are serving dinner. I tell Neil about the other dream I had and he ironically answers "how touching" xD. Suddenly a girl approaches and says a bomb is about to explode and we all leave. We all start walking down a street. Fran and I wanted to go to the bathroom so we all get in a weird shopping mall... that's all I remember.

Third one: Fran (with a "12 Memories look") and Dougie come to my house. We are chatting and I ask them where they will be staying. They answer "in a hostel called Gaby, Fofó y Miliki" (that's the name of a very old argentinian band that used to make music for kids xD). Both of their cell phones start ringing with the same ringtone: Is It Any Wonder by Keane.

I dreamed those things the first week after finding out they were coming to Argentina... Three Travis related dreams in a week xD. Obsessed? Nahh :oP

I had like 10 more since then but they're as random as these ones and I don't want to bore everyone. I also had a dream like a week ago that included Goosey, it's in the "Boardies in dreams" (or something like that) thread.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:53 PM