Travis

Re: Ramp it up a notch
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
Ric please just keep posting these hilarious pictures. I like the bored Asian guy. He is not impressed.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 1:05 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Ric please just keep posting these hilarious pictures. I like the bored Asian guy. He is not impressed.

LOL! I think it's a bored lady.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 1:15 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

ha ha ha! yeah, is there a way to photoshop and erase that woman? i absolutely CANNOT stand bored people at gigs!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 1:26 AM Quote
Oops! I first thought you were saying I was a board lady and that's why I was asking Ric to post pics. Ha, I guess the floral shirt is probably a clue...though the face still looks dude-ish to me.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Oops! I first thought you were saying I was a board lady and that's why I was asking Ric to post pics. Ha, I guess the floral shirt is probably a clue...though the face still looks dude-ish to me.

dude looks like a lady! heh heh.

jambut
jambut Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 2:47 AM Quote
Getting back to the topic in question i dont agree at all.

Travis are the best live band i've EVER seen. Ok that doesnt sound like much comeing from a 17 year old but i've seen The Who, Madness, the zutons, Keane and many more.

Travis are such a special band that they dont need fancy random solos or random added dynamics. The songs come from the heart and you can feel each band member giveing everything they have. Fran obviously writes from the heart and he'ze been very luky in that the stuff which comes out of his heart is beautiful and not the crap that comes out of most peopl who try and write like that. You dont need to change perfection just because your live.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 3:11 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

ha ha ha! yeah, is there a way to photoshop and erase that woman? i absolutely CANNOT stand bored people at gigs!

thats the 19 broadway in hippieville Fairfax

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
jambut wrote:

Travis are the best live band i've EVER seen. Ok that doesnt sound like much comeing from a 17 year old but i've seen The Who, Madness, the zutons, Keane and many more.

Travis are such a special band that they dont need fancy random solos or random added dynamics. The songs come from the heart and you can feel each band member giveing everything they have. Fran obviously writes from the heart and he'ze been very luky in that the stuff which comes out of his heart is beautiful and not the crap that comes out of most peopl who try and write like that. You dont need to change perfection just because your live.

Well said! :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 4:01 AM Quote
maybe ride around in these on stage

http://www.goldengategarrison.com/albums-ggg/berkeley0903/berkeley_parade_100.sized.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 4:03 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
maybe ride around in these on stage

http://www.goldengategarrison.com/albums-ggg/berkeley0903/berkeley_parade_100.sized.jpg

LOL! YES! They should do it!!!

:D

jambut
jambut Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 5:24 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
jambut wrote:

Well said! :)

thankyou lol

yer got a little carryed away there but im right. I'm sick of it in college when im walkin round in college and people come up and say to me "oh you look Travis, god they're musics depressing." and im there like wtf have you heard tied to the 90s or let me see this little song i have on my phone called HAPPY. Then they usually get scared and run away but other than that Winstanley college is lovely place to be.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 1:22 PM Quote
http://www.palmgracht.nl/~luc/rammstein%20brandende%20gitaar.jpeg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 5:13 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
http://www.palmgracht.nl/~luc/rammstein%20brandende%20gitaar.jpeg

Andy should definitely do this.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
He should totally rock those platform shoes too...it would definitely ramp it up a notch!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 31 Dec, 2007 5:21 PM Quote
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/mindyschulte/morewithVanStone.jpg

the next look ?

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:15 AM