Travis

Re: Brighton,portsmouth and bristol
Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 11:22 PM Quote
Amandabug wrote:
questions for locals:

how far by bus or train are brighton and portsmouth?
i've heard portsmouth isn't the safest place to be, esp. some of the industrial areas and at night -- the club isn't in this area, i hope?
any good recommendations to lodge in either or both of these cities?

(if you can't tell, i'm trying to plan a trip. i'm hoping you guys have good answers!)

Travelodge in Brighton's right in the town and the rooms are nice, I did an overnighter in Brighton last year after a gig and stayed there. Portsmouth is ok and I'm quite sure they have a Travelodge too. If you're flying into Gatwick then Brighton is under an hour away, Portsmouth would be an hour and a half to 2 hours.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk should help you out.

Re: Brighton,portsmouth and bristol
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 11:14 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Amandabug wrote:
questions for locals:

how far by bus or train are brighton and portsmouth?
i've heard portsmouth isn't the safest place to be, esp. some of the industrial areas and at night -- the club isn't in this area, i hope?
any good recommendations to lodge in either or both of these cities?

(if you can't tell, i'm trying to plan a trip. i'm hoping you guys have good answers!)

Travelodge in Brighton's right in the town and the rooms are nice, I did an overnighter in Brighton last year after a gig and stayed there. Portsmouth is ok and I'm quite sure they have a Travelodge too. If you're flying into Gatwick then Brighton is under an hour away, Portsmouth would be an hour and a half to 2 hours.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk should help you out.

Travelodges are officially amazing! There's one anywhere you could ever possibly want to go (in Britain!) and they're all very adequate.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:15 PM