Travis

When will Travis rest ??? come on guys !
Luis
Luis Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 4:35 AM Quote
So many concerts they have made through the year and they are planning to make a new album???? guys... U NEED TO REST :) and Fran, I told u the perfect place for that eh? Let me know when u guys are coming to Costa Rica :)

After that u will feel strenght enough once again, to do another amazing year like this one (and of course record the next album). I will prepare the perfect vacations for u !

Re: When will Travis rest ??? come on guys !
Luis
Luis Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 4:35 AM Quote
and by the way, any1 is invited as well ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 10:24 AM Quote
Sounds lovely but they can't rest now. They're on a roll. And they had a HUGE rest anyway for over 2 years. It has been a great year for Travis but i hope next year they get a bit of success that they deserve.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:40 PM Quote
Luis wrote:
So many concerts they have made through the year and they are planning to make a new album???? guys... U NEED TO REST :) and Fran, I told u the perfect place for that eh? Let me know when u guys are coming to Costa Rica :)

After that u will feel strenght enough once again, to do another amazing year like this one (and of course record the next album). I will prepare the perfect vacations for u !

Lol, do I detect a subtle hint in here anywhere? ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:50 PM