Travis

Re: Helloo~ from Germany! (I'm new, of course)
Monica
Monica Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 6:03 PM Quote
And in the beginning he didn't speak too much (his Spanish was not good) and I tried to speak to him really slowly (I have to confess that I speak very fast), but in June he made jokes and he was soooooo funny. I fell in love with him. I have to say that I miss him :(

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
aww, thanks again, it's nice to meet you all!

btw, i always say that german is a very tough language to learn, especially when it comes to grammar... i admire everyone who isn't a native speaker but speaks fluently.

oh, and if franny really wants to learn it (like he said in hamburg), fingers crossed for him, hehe. yet, i want him to continue speaking english at concerts in germany anyway, 'cause otherwise i'm *so* gonna miss his accent, ahaah ^^

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
aww, thanks again, it's nice to meet you all!

btw, i always say that german is a very tough language to learn, especially when it comes to grammar... i admire everyone who isn't a native speaker but speaks fluently.

oh, and if franny really wants to learn it (like he said in hamburg), fingers crossed for him, hehe. yet, i want him to continue speaking english at concerts in germany anyway, 'cause otherwise i'm *so* gonna miss his accent, ahaah ^^

WELCOME IN, WELCOME IN!!!!

yes, Once I try to learn German with a friend, but It was pretty difficult for me!!!! I wanna visit your country one day!!!! It's amazing.

=)

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:

:D in Munich he said he knew some German words we MIGHT know, but he might also come up with German words we don't know and he'll claim those as his own ;)
But erm, some of the words he knew were...well... "'tschuldigung" was okay, but then he came up with "Wich**r" and "Schei**" (duweißtwasichmeine)...

(btw: it's so funny how German women just seem to love Scottish accents - I'm one of them, of course ;) )

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:00 PM Quote
it's cool to hear people say they like germany =)
maybe that's because i used to find it rather boring here when i was younger, lol. but we do have some nice places... i love hamburg or the baltic sea for example. never been to the south so far, though.

but my fav country is ireland! so beautiful... and shame on me, i've never been to england but hope to go next year ^^

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
ohhhh sorry, I haven't told you my name...

My name is Ilse Payne hahaha

you can call me Ilse or galletita, whatever you want!!!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

:D in Munich he said he knew some German words we MIGHT know, but he might also come up with German words we don't know and he'll claim those as his own ;)
But erm, some of the words he knew were...well... "'tschuldigung" was okay, but then he came up with "Wich**r" and "Schei**" (duweißtwasichmeine)...

(btw: it's so funny how German women just seem to love Scottish accents - I'm one of them, of course ;) )

ohh, you're from germany as well? =D where exactly do you live?
lol yeah, fran told us quite the same in hamburg. but i think with the words he knows, he's already very good with the prounciation ^^

yep, the scottish accent is the best, of course! hrhr =D

/edit: nice to meet you, ilse! :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:04 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

Not just German women, but Mexican women too... And I'm one of them too. =P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
lilly wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

Not just German women, but Mexican women too... And I'm one of them too. =P

We should add Argentinian women as well :oP

scummy
scummy Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
hallo from chile! is it really hallo? damn you claes! xD

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:07 AM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
lilly wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

ohh, you're from germany as well? =D where exactly do you live?
lol yeah, fran told us quite the same in hamburg. but i think with the words he knows, he's already very good with the prounciation ^^

yep, the scottish accent is the best, of course! hrhr =D

/edit: nice to meet you, ilse! :)

I'm from Munich - and I must say I'm SHOCKED: you've never been the the south of Germany? To the most beauuuuutiful part of the country? *hrhr* ;D
I've been to Hamburg twice (a long time ago), and I have to admit that I liked it ;)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 11:10 AM Quote
well, i once drove through munich in the middle of the night but i guess that doesn't count *g*
so nope, so far i've never been there... i guess the reason is that when i was younger me and my family always spent the holidays abroad (-> malleee! lol ;D)

i once wanted to go and see coldplay in munich, though. but it would've been slightly insane as i would have had to travel more than 10 hours by train (because i thought the "ICE" was too expensive) lol ;) plus, i saw them in oberhausen a few days earlier anyway, which was also ages away from where i live, hehe.

kurai
kurai Posted Tue 01 Jan, 2008 1:28 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

Yeah I love that accent too and I really don´t have a clue why.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:16 PM