Travis

Guilty Pleasure Songs
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 1:37 AM Quote
Songs that you know are a steamy pile of dog feces, but you can't help but love them. They're awesomely bad.

I'm coming clean with Heaven by DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring Do it's so infectious!

Your turn...

I expect to see Journey all over this thread.

Re: Guilty Pleasure Songs
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 2:08 AM Quote
Okay... c'mon! Someone has got to have a song that they don't want to admit they like! Everything that goes down in this thread, stays on this thread. Let it out! Come clean!

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQlV02c1a2U remi nicole rock n roll

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:01 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

I feel no guilt over my love of Journey (see profile) so I cannot call them Guilty Pleasure Songs....just pure pleasure.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:03 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

I feel no guilt over my love of Journey (see profile) so I cannot call them Guilty Pleasure Songs....just pure pleasure.

YUCK

That guy's mullet is seriously grotesque.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING! HOLD ON TO THIS FEELING!

SO NOW I COMMMMMMMME TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOU,
WITH OOOOOOOOOOOPEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMS.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:07 AM Quote
Lauren, you can be a hater. I can take it. I heart Journey so much. It's a deep love that your hating cannot touch.

I'm trying to think of my guilty pleasure.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:09 AM Quote
My guilty pleasure songs...Anything by Justin Timberlake. Guilt pleasure completely, however I'm not ashamed.

Journey, oh my! I must confess though, when drunk enough they are my first choice for karaoke :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
Monkey, I actually like yours. I thought of one that is most definitely a steaming pile of dog feces. Like a bulldozer pile. I am giggling right now listening to it on YouTube. But still I dig it.

All or Nothing

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:18 AM Quote
I'm amused that this thread could very quickly turn into a Journey hating thread. Geez, I hope Ric doesn't read this. He is going to totally take me to town, I just know it.

Recently we were coming home from a wedding and they came on the radio and I was singing my guts out and my oh-so-tolerant man said, "You really love Journey." I nodded as I was preparing for the chorus and he said, "I know exactly what I'm getting you for Christmas."

My guess was Steve Perry. I really cannot imagine what he is getting me.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:23 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
My guilty pleasure songs...Anything by Justin Timberlake. Guilt pleasure completely, however I'm not ashamed.

Yeah, JT is legit.

I am seriously thinking about shelling out the $$ to see the Spice Girls in DC in Feb. Help me!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:24 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm amused that this thread could very quickly turn into a Journey hating thread. Geez, I hope Ric doesn't read this. He is going to totally take me to town, I just know it.

Recently we were coming home from a wedding and they came on the radio and I was singing my guts out and my oh-so-tolerant man said, "You really love Journey." I nodded as I was preparing for the chorus and he said, "I know exactly what I'm getting you for Christmas."

My guess was Steve Perry. I really cannot imagine what he is getting me.

He's gonna get you a super cool vintage tshirt or the likes. That's my best guess. Isn't Steve Perry no longer in the group or am I having a cracked out moment?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
He's gonna get you a super cool vintage tshirt or the likes. That's my best guess. Isn't Steve Perry no longer in the group or am I having a cracked out moment?

Maybe. He said it in such a weird tone that I got the impression that his idea was something fairly random.

You are not cracking out. They kicked Steve Perry out and got some dude who sounds like Steve Perry but his mullet is Greg Brady curly. They've come to Austin a few times but I refuse to go. I don't care if he sounds like Steve Perry. If he isn't the real deal, I am not going!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:42 AM Quote
Ok, Lauren, I know I have mad love for JT, but the Spice Girls?! Now, if you are wanting to go to see the performance and outfits, I can dig it, but musically speaking, nope! That's just me ;)

And Anne, I actually went to Journey's website and found that they've now recently announced yet another singer.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:47 AM Quote
I like Air Supply now and again. Guilt Free.

The hamburger singing "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" on the Wendy's commercial makes my day every time I see it.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Ok, Lauren, I know I have mad love for JT, but the Spice Girls?! Now, if you are wanting to go to see the performance and outfits, I can dig it, but musically speaking, nope! That's just me ;)

Okay, music wise. Mel C. & Mel B, CAN SING. I swear they are the only ones in the group who some pipes, the others stink. Especially Posh, ick.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:43 AM