Travis

Arggie cries for Travis.... 1 month
PauLie
PauLie Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 5:01 AM Quote
Best day of my life... by far!!!!!!!!
get in to check why---
http://my.fotolog.com/paufehily

I'm Weaping Sad Tears of Happiness.
I'm real need of a hug with a kiss as the one Neal gave me...
buahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
I do miss the lad badly!!!!

Re: Arggie cries for Travis.... 1 month
PauLie
PauLie Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 5:15 AM Quote
se los pego...
Why does time have to pass so quickly? why, why, why??? All those merry memories, all those grand times we've spent together... time seems to fasten up when good things are happening and to slow down when sad blue times comes and turn into ever-ending stuff...

One month, one fucking month from the nicest moment in my life... the one I'll never forget and the one I always want keep alive and keep living in... How could this be done? unfortunately it is impossible and it will never be the same... very unlikely to be simmilar... the first touch, the first word, the knees trembling and the anxiety made this gap of my life perfect... nothing I think could've done it any better. Things turned out this way... and I'm very glad they were this way.
Lu, Mi, Caro, Celes and (Eze?) and of course, Carina + Marcela... thanks for being part of this... our craziness and groupieness was above all... hilarious and perfect... and they were the key to make all this happen. Thanks guys for everything!!!!!!!
Besotes a todos... y una vez mas... gracias!!!!!!!!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 7:37 AM Quote
Aww the link isn't working so can't see your knee trembler :-(

PauLie
PauLie Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 3:23 AM Quote
the link is...

www.fotolog.com/paufeehily/33761577

there it goes...
sorry for taking this long... now it's been 2 months... and I still miss them like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:54 PM