Travis

Re: austin hottie
busterthecat
busterthecat Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
Thank you for being so responsive. I am married to weirdmominaustin. I was trying to get here attention, but she managed to out me before I finished making my profile.

I love you, and wanted you to know that I'm glad you are my austin hottie.

-bej

If I knew how to make a heart emoticon I would.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:24 AM Quote
Yes he was just being silly. I was purposely not responding because I was just curious how others would react. Glad that my buddies were defending my honor and telling would be suitors to take a hike!

"Buster", you are very cute and sweet. Even if your current avatar is scary.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:28 AM Quote
busterthecat wrote:
Thank you for being so responsive. I am married to weirdmominaustin. I was trying to get here attention, but she managed to out me before I finished making my profile.

I love you, and wanted you to know that I'm glad you are my austin hottie.

-bej

If I knew how to make a heart emoticon I would.

Hahaha! For a while there I really thought Anne had an admirer/ stalker from the Austin show! But welcome to the board! Ya might as well stick around since you've already got a profile and friend requests! :D

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:40 AM Quote
awwww... weirdmom and buster are too funny and too cute rolled up in one.

welcome, buster!!

nats
nats Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:11 AM Quote
welcome!!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:17 AM Quote
nats wrote:
welcome!!!!

Hey Nats!! What's goin' on?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:21 AM Quote
the thing that did sound fishy was when you mentionned the "hottie" had given you her phone number....it's not something our Piggy would do i'm sure

anyway, welcome to the club where we're being updated on your whereabouts on a daily basis
*just kidding*

nats
nats Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
welcome!!!!

hey hey! :)
how are you?

nats
nats Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:45 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
the thing that did sound fishy was when you mentionned the "hottie" had given you her phone number....it's not something our Piggy would do i'm sure

LOL...the phone number thing was a bit shady

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:48 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
welcome!!!!

how are you?

Good...just surfing the net and being bored. The MB is kinda slow for me right now.

Who else is lurking...come out and chat!!

nats
nats Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
welcome!!!!

how are you?

Good...just surfing the net and being bored. The MB is kinda slow for me right now.

Who else is lurking...come out and chat!!

is very slow for me too. good painting btw

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yeah I was pretty sure that would clue most people in. : )

I am working on a timeline describing the events with my loser tenant. She's been giving me the run around all week claiming corporate was faxing me something stating their intent to pay. Nothing came.

I'm tired of her games so I am going to file suit against her in the next few days. Probably in big people court as opposed to small claims since she owes us $7500+ at this point and the limit in small claims limits it to $5000. Since I have two REALLY good lawyers in my corner of the ring who I know would do it all for free, why not.

I am so irritated I have to do this at all. She had the nerve to say she'd be coming on 12/8 to get her stuff and clean up. I told her she had no right to enter the property since she hasn't paid rent since 10/1 and that techinically everything in her place was mine she she moved out.

Sorry, done ranting.

Oh wait, one more. I hurt myself in the weirdest way today. I got my tounge caught on my braces and cut the bottom of it. It hurts SO bad every time I move it to talk, swallow, etc.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 4:09 AM Quote
nats wrote:
is very slow for me too. good painting btw

Thanks. I started another one. It's of a snowy city. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 4:14 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yeah I was pretty sure that would clue most people in. : )

I am working on a timeline describing the events with my loser tenant. She's been giving me the run around all week claiming corporate was faxing me something stating their intent to pay. Nothing came.

I'm tired of her games so I am going to file suit against her in the next few days. Probably in big people court as opposed to small claims since she owes us $7500+ at this point and the limit in small claims limits it to $5000. Since I have two REALLY good lawyers in my corner of the ring who I know would do it all for free, why not.

I am so irritated I have to do this at all. She had the nerve to say she'd be coming on 12/8 to get her stuff and clean up. I told her she had no right to enter the property since she hasn't paid rent since 10/1 and that techinically everything in her place was mine she she moved out.

Sorry, done ranting.

Oh wait, one more. I hurt myself in the weirdest way today. I got my tounge caught on my braces and cut the bottom of it. It hurts SO bad every time I move it to talk, swallow, etc.

She's an idiot for messing with someone who works for a law office. Good luck to you, Anne! What a bunch of crap that is!

And by the way...I had barces in high school and did the same thing to my tounge! How much longer do you have to have them on for?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 4:23 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
She's an idiot for messing with someone who works for a law office. Good luck to you, Anne! What a bunch of crap that is!

And by the way...I had barces in high school and did the same thing to my tounge! How much longer do you have to have them on for?

Yeah I don't think she knows that I work for a lawyer or that his wife (whose nickname is Mad Dog) is a very well respected civil trial lawyer. Oh man is she in for a surprise!

I am gald I not the only one to injure herself. It was so horrifying. I think I have about another year and a half.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:23 PM