Travis

If You're A New Zealander Part I
kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
No, just me?

What's up with this argentina thingy on here? (I love argentina btw I'm down with Evita etc etc) And to be honest, I don't care what people are listening to (beyond reason of course..) these posts have been here for AGES.

Yes, I am procrastinating, have a nasty assignment I should be doing

PLEASE HELP DISTRACT ME!!

You don't have to be a kiwi...

Re: If You're A New Zealander Part I
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 9:10 PM Quote
Hello. Sorry, you posted that an hour ago and nobody bothered distracting you!! Hmm, yes, I'm getting a bit fed up of those threads too. And sorry, I'm not Argentinian or a Kiwi!!

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 9:32 PM Quote
We are all from Travisland! :)

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Hello. Sorry, you posted that an hour ago and nobody bothered distracting you!! Hmm, yes, I'm getting a bit fed up of those threads too. And sorry, I'm not Argentinian or a Kiwi!!

I know, I feel rather abandoned :P

Yeah I lurk occassionally and they're ALWAYS there. I think it's stupid people have a problem with the south american travis contingent, but if they keep on spamming the board like that it's not helping the matter!

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 9:53 PM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:

You make a good point.
Yay for Travisland!

Trevis
Trevis Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
I'm argentinian and I'm a bit fed too of these threads.

anace
anace Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 11:50 PM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:

Spot on.

I'm not a Kiwi but you have one of the best accents around! I was supposed to go there as an exchange student but, uh, things got ugly. I still want to tho! I remember the uni I wanted to go had a pub inside. Coolest thing ever

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 11:54 PM Quote
Trevis wrote:
I'm argentinian and I'm a bit fed too of these threads.

Yeah, they're kind of silly because it means that everyone's being seperated...

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
anace wrote:
pixiedixie wrote:

Spot on.

I'm not a Kiwi but you have one of the best accents around! I was supposed to go there as an exchange student but, uh, things got ugly. I still want to tho! I remember the uni I wanted to go had a pub inside. Coolest thing ever

it doesn't matter you're not kiwi! i was just being silly.
You think my accent is cool?!?!?! it's AWFUL!!! you can have mine if you like :)
Which university was that? I went to Otago University, I don't think that was it...:) my university now has a pub in it though, you can go and get drunk with professors between lectures, very weird.

anace
anace Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 12:14 AM Quote
*takes accent*

kiwi wrote:

Which university was that? I went to Otago University, I don't think that was it...:) my university now has a pub in it though, you can go and get drunk with professors between lectures, very weird.

LOL actually it's perfect you know? You walk out of an exam and you know you've done really bad, so you just walk to the pub and drink it all out for a while :) haha

It was Massey University in Auckland, I think. It looked really nice.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
anace wrote:
*takes accent*

kiwi wrote:

LOL actually it's perfect you know? You walk out of an exam and you know you've done really bad, so you just walk to the pub and drink it all out for a while :) haha

It was Massey University in Auckland, I think. It looked really nice.

I don't drink so I'll just have to go and drown my sorrows in an Orange Juice...doesn't have quite the same ring to it does it?

Oh yes, Massey, I think that's in Palmerston North, which is kind of near where I'm from.

anace
anace Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 1:04 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:

I don't drink so I'll just have to go and drown my sorrows in an Orange Juice...doesn't have quite the same ring to it does it?

Oh yes, Massey, I think that's in Palmerston North, which is kind of near where I'm from.

Well, if your sorrows are really bad, then I reckon even just water does the trick. Or Chocolate. Damn, forget the alcohol, I'd rather have Chocolate! lol
I think Massey has like 4 campus, but my knowledge in NZ geography is 0. Hell my knowledge in geography in general is pretty lame

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 1:14 AM Quote
anace wrote:
kiwi wrote:

Well, if your sorrows are really bad, then I reckon even just water does the trick. Or Chocolate. Damn, forget the alcohol, I'd rather have Chocolate! lol
I think Massey has like 4 campus, but my knowledge in NZ geography is 0. Hell my knowledge in geography in general is pretty lame

Mmmm chocolate. Yum. I like the stuff with the biscuit bits in it. Myum myum myum.

Oh maybe it does, my geography is crap too, when people tell me where they're from in NZ I often have to ask them where that is lol.

anace
anace Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 1:29 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:

Mmmm chocolate. Yum. I like the stuff with the biscuit bits in it. Myum myum myum.

:0
now my brain started going thinking of chocolate. I want German chocolate cake.. *to the store!*
Lie, will have to wait until Christmas.

Any Christmas plans?

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 1:46 AM Quote
anace wrote:
kiwi wrote:

:0
now my brain started going thinking of chocolate. I want German chocolate cake.. *to the store!*
Lie, will have to wait until Christmas.

Any Christmas plans?

Chocolate seems like a good idea, then you have it and you feel ill :)

I'm going home for Christmas, nothing special. You?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:37 AM