Travis

Re: Fran Healy
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Eledh wrote:
You saved my life. Many times. In many different ways. But I've already told you so.

I agree, with me too...

Franny´s voice have something special

wow!! me too!!! Fran, Travis, saved me. He knows, and never ever will be enough grateful about it... Their music is amazing, not so comercial, not so different maybe to another bands... but they're UNIQUE. Travis is Unique. I love their music, Travis music, has been with me whenever I need feel like home...

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
Duh. It's Magic. MAGIC I tell ya!

Fran made me cry in Seattle when he sang "20". =/

I'm not one for romantics but the world is a better place with Travis in it. =)

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
Peter76 wrote:

I'm not one for romantics but the world is a better place with Travis in it. =)

I'm definitely agree with you...

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 3:22 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Eledh wrote:
You saved my life. Many times. In many different ways. But I've already told you so.

I agree, with me too...

Franny´s voice have something special

wow!! me too!!! Fran, Travis, saved me. He knows, and never ever will be enough grateful about it... Their music is amazing, not so comercial, not so different maybe to another bands... but they're UNIQUE. Travis is Unique. I love their music, Travis music, has been with me whenever I need feel like home...

Regards Erika!!!...

I agree with you, Travis (and Fran) are unique, NOT SO COMERCIAL.
I`m very happy, cos i like the best britpop in the world

Thanks Travis, and Thanks 4 your music...

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 7:45 AM Quote
Frans voice is etched in my soul like John Lennons was/is . I was in the Garden centre yesterday and they were playing the Beatles , John voice is like coming home , War is Over makes me cry . Frans voice has the same power. I played TBWNN yesterday in the car, hadn't played it for a cpl of weeks and I felt it was better than the Beatles album I had just heard.

Funny how that cd always creates a new favourite ! I think 'One Night' would have made a nice Christmas single
:-)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:07 PM