Travis

Fran Healy
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
Your voice has the power to heal my soul.

Re: Fran Healy
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
He has something special but I don't know what is exactly.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 6:51 PM Quote

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:19 PM Quote

The words of your songs are able to make me think of the really important things of life and they really touch my soul. It's something I've never felt before, it's like open up my eyes and see what I've never seen before and it's like to see the world in another light. Nobody ever could do this! Words can't say everything but the feeling and the thoughts behind are able to tell more and this is what I feel about you.

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
Thanks to you, now I see the world with my eyes wide open.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:18 PM Quote
You saved my life. Many times. In many different ways. But I've already told you so.

scummy
scummy Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:36 PM Quote
same feeling here. can't explain the way your songs helped me when i felt sad about my family, or broke up with a boyfriend, or have the best time with my friends. your songs were there everytime, in every party, every tear, every smile. now I realise how much i have grown since i listen to your music. today i graduated from high school, it seems ages since i first listen to one of your songs (baby, sing!). i was 12, and I, somehow, understood every word you said, every chord you played. now, thanks to you i'm able to play the guitar, to sing, to express my feelings by saying a few words which have helped me all along. thank you fran. i have a lot to say, but you can guess the rest of it ;)

i want to know everything about brandon flowers and his roomate in chile, you never told us :) ('ask brandon about his roomate' ?? what does that mean ??? xD)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:19 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
You saved my life. Many times. In many different ways. But I've already told you so.

I agree, with me too...

Franny´s voice have something special

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:32 AM Quote
I remember listening to an interview about The Man Who. Dougie said that the record was somewhere in between being vulnerable and trying to be strong. For me, here lies hope. And hope, is one of the most precious emotions, and ideals you can instill in people. Fran, thanks, your songs, your voice gives me hope.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 2:06 PM Quote
no no no i had something else in mind...
wow it's difficult to explain
it's absolutely just his voice. I don't know, it's... particular.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 2:11 PM Quote
Delia24Oct07 wrote:

The words of your songs are able to make me think of the really important things of life and they really touch my soul. It's something I've never felt before, it's like open up my eyes and see what I've never seen before and it's like to see the world in another light. Nobody ever could do this! Words can't say everything but the feeling and the thoughts behind are able to tell more and this is what I feel about you.

you know what, that makes sense, the words of the songs.
but what i am saying is something absolutely irrational, it doesn't depend on what he says in the songs, i would have the same feeling even if fran would sing with nonsense words, i don't know, i just think he's got the most awesome voice of this world, i like it.

mishus
mishus Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 6:24 PM Quote
oh yess, i think that his unique voice is what makes their songs so special.. if someone other sing the same song, it would be never like that, it wouldn't have the same meaning..

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:04 PM Quote
Thank you for expressing your feelings and experiences with your music

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
Thank you for expressing your feeling and experiences with your music

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:45 PM Quote
I have loved his voice for a long, long time, but when I listen to him singing an acoustis version of "20", I realise that he has a powerful voice, without mic, his interpretation was excellent and awesome. It makes me feel ... wow, I can't describe it, GREAT-!!!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:26 AM