Travis

The Weight @ Monterrey 7-11-07 mp3
TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:47 AM Quote
Here it is the mp3 for the song; Fran gives a brief introduction to it and mentioned that they havent played it for a while.

The sound quality is really really poor, dont expect too much; so sorry about that. Also at the beginning you will listen two people chatting, they didnt know on which album they could find the song so they were talking about that...no comments with that...

If anyone has a better audio from this song please share it!

http://rapidshare.com/files/73264987/20_The_Weight.mp3.html

Re: The Weight @ Monterrey 7-11-07 mp3
anace
anace Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:51 AM Quote
shgñihpn aoijgaoi mnmapioghañwr

I'm hyperventilating
seriously
I don't care if the quality is crap... I just need to hear this again. I was there.. omg... I just needed any type of recording. When I heard it I just stood there in shock, looking @ Fran.. ahhhh

EDIT: I've listened. It's like that night all over again.. even the cold.. ahh

this line "Do me a favour, son, won't you stay an' keep Anna Lee company?" that line.. ahhhhh ok I'm done

lie
oipoigàpwujm paòuàpwufapofjs

/rambling

Scottish Love
Scottish Love Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 8:08 AM Quote
Oh my goodness, that must have been surreal hearing this live!!! O_O Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to listen to it!! :D

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 11:36 AM Quote
OMIGOSH! They've been playing The Weight again? No way, that's so cool. I'm jealous, fingers crossed that they'll play that at Barrowland as well. It's frickin' amazing.

gaby
gaby Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 1:50 PM Quote
Finally! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have been waiting for this, you really are the most spoiled ones ;-)
GRACIAS!! :-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:10 PM