Travis

Houston Show Presale Password
MissyStravoski
MissyStravoski Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:47 PM Quote
Hey, does anyone know the presale password or how to get it to buy tickets from Live Nation for the Houston show? Tickets go on sale 05/31 at 10am for presale. I thought this site would email me the password.

Re: Houston Show Presale Password
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
Hi. I'm still checking on the presale info for you. Put an apb out to my friends in Houston. ha...wanna hear something funny...i was checking my email after you sent me a message and there was presale info for Travis...but it was for Philly. What the hell? where did that come from? After the nightmare i had in that city when i was there years ago, that is the last place i'd ever go to.

Els*
Els* Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
i was checking my email after you sent me a message and there was presale info for Travis...but it was for Philly. What the hell? where did that come from?

its because your livenation emails are set at philadelphia. how do i know this? because that is the default for livenation. you have to change it.

i linked one of my email addresses to houston so hopefully, if they send a link, i'll be in.

note that tickets will go onsale central time so that is 8AM for us.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
its because your livenation emails are set at philadelphia. how do i know this? because that is the default for livenation. you have to change it.

What do you think i'm an idiot or something? Duh...i have the correct zip code. I get info on the local stuff, but for some reason i also get Philly. It's irritating as hell...i couldn't get off this if i tried.

I thought about signing up under another email. You know the sucky thing about this is that you have to open accounts up the wazoo just to get a fricken password. Bastards.

Oooooooo...ahhaha..sorry sis...i sound like i'm taking it out on you...i'm just bored to tears today. I may do happy hour with Renae and the people in her office. I wanna say no cause i'm trying to be good, but i'm bored and she's buying:P

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 12:47 AM Quote
aaww...i take it no one's interested in the dallas show? what about austin?

Els*
Els* Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 1:07 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
what about austin?

planning on it.

and you?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 1:09 AM Quote
Els* wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
what about austin?

planning on it.

and you?

i think i'm going, or at least i'm gonna try...depends how early i can get off of work. i'd hate to be driving in austin during rush hour yuk! you should come to dallas if you can!

Els*
Els* Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 1:13 AM Quote
dallas is on a wednesday and its dddd...dallas. :p i'm sure its a nice city to visit. :D

i'm going to austin because you know... its fun.
and houston, well i can't resist travis in my hometown.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 1:23 AM Quote
Nowadays, flying is cheaper. Cab it from the airport is what i always do. Els and I will fly into Austin and fly out of Austin to Houston the next day.

No offense...but i'm not a big fan of Dallas. I think it's because that place holds bad memories for me. I ran away to Dallas when i was 18 and found out that the people there were not Texans. ahhahaha...i guess that's not funny to you, but it's just that rivalry deal, you know how that is and maybe it's different now. In California, you got the Norcals, you got the SoCals. In Texas, you got Houston and you got Austin, and then....there's Dallas.

pffffffffffffff...ok, i'll shut up now.

Els*
Els* Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 2:13 AM Quote
Sandy, i hope you can make it to austin. it should be fun. i'm just teasing about dallas.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
haha! there's always the dallas-houston rivalry...i don't know why, ppl from dallas hate houston, and vice versa! oh well...hopefully, i'll see you both in austin. i'll let you know if i go!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 3:17 AM Quote
The rivalry between Houston and Dallas is no rivalry really, it's just that Dallas folk are so snobby and us Houstonians are, well, normal or ghetto, you choose ;)

disclaimer...
of course I'm joking

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:45 AM