Travis

Re: How did you become a Travis fan?
edu_derosario
edu_derosario Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
Lu122 wrote:
edu_derosario wrote:
a few weeks ago.. when I so them on yeah! fentival.. in argentina.. :D

A little off topic but I have to ask him something. Edu, are you the same Edu from Rosario who was looking all over the net for people to go with to the Yeah Festival?

YEAH!.. it was mee!:.. :$ :D

edu_derosario
edu_derosario Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:35 PM Quote
Lu122 wrote:
edu_derosario wrote:
a few weeks ago.. when I so them on yeah! fentival.. in argentina.. :D

A little off topic but I have to ask him something. Edu, are you the same Edu from Rosario who was looking all over the net for people to go with to the Yeah Festival?

Yeah!.. it was mee!!.. :$ :D

Scottish Love
Scottish Love Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 8:55 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I've told this story before, but for the new boardies...

Our class studied the lyrics to Driftwood while we were doing poetry at school. I thought the song was quite good (for an English teacher's taste ;) ), and I bought The Man Who when I saw it cheap in Woolworths, loved it, and bought the rest over about the next year.

How neat your class studied a Travis song! XD I wish I had more music in my classes. :P Thanks for sharing your story again! I love your picture too! :D

scummy
scummy Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 6:06 PM Quote
I was never online so this is my first post about this thread :) I remember the year 2001 (although i was only 12 years old) , when this chilean music channel played the video for 'sing' all day long, I remember how funny i thought it was, with all the food flying across the room. i downloaded the song, found it amazing, then bought the album, and loved it... i still do :D

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 12:01 AM Quote
I posed this one a while back:

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=579#6136

But it's nice to read how new fans came to be.

lesley
lesley Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 9:36 AM Quote
easy - 1996 and i saw them supporting the longpigs. was hooked from then. saw the 1st tour in '97 before U16 girls came out.

barby
barby Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
Because I heard Sing on the radio and inmediately I thinked: I love this music, I love this song...But in this year I became a FAN.Absolutely.

Craig
Craig Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
back in the day when i was a wee boy back in school in sixth form i obtained a pirate copy from a friend of the man who and immediately fell in love with it i then later discovered good feeling iun my local hmv, then the rest all followed been a fan ever since of the most perfect band anyone could wish for!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:35 AM