Travis

Re: Travis track of the day
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 12:11 AM Quote
Central Station

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 7:40 AM Quote
I suppose my track for the day is The Fear, seeing as though I have an exam on Monday and I'm planning to start my revision today =S so you could say the fear is here. Also Tied to the 90's seeing as though I'm going through my whole thing of wanting to be back in the 90s again.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 12:29 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I suppose my track for the day is The Fear, seeing as though I have an exam on Monday and I'm planning to start my revision today =S so you could say the fear is here. Also Tied to the 90's seeing as though I'm going through my whole thing of wanting to be back in the 90s again.

Good luck with yer exam! Haha I'm doing the whole 90s thing too, can't stop listening to The Stone Roses/Dodgy/Shed Seven/Oasis/ Happy Mondays etc...

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 11:10 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:

Good luck with yer exam! Haha I'm doing the whole 90s thing too, can't stop listening to The Stone Roses/Dodgy/Shed Seven/Oasis/ Happy Mondays etc...

Thanks! =] Yeah lol, the 90s were cool, It just helps me to do my whole reminicing of the 90s back when I was a kid and things were so much easier, as I was still at primary school and a weekend really was a weekend as homework didn't exist and just remembering all the fun stuff like Fun House and Bernard's Watch on TV and stuff like that. You're probably reading this now and not realising what I mean and thinking I'm weird, but it's hard to explain lol.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sun 06 Jan, 2008 8:43 AM Quote
After Mark and Lard Go

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 06 Jan, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:

Thanks! =] Yeah lol, the 90s were cool, It just helps me to do my whole reminicing of the 90s back when I was a kid and things were so much easier, as I was still at primary school and a weekend really was a weekend as homework didn't exist and just remembering all the fun stuff like Fun House and Bernard's Watch on TV and stuff like that. You're probably reading this now and not realising what I mean and thinking I'm weird, but it's hard to explain lol.

FUN HOUSE WAS MEGA!!! :D Yeah I totally get what you mean! Let's bring the 90s back!

mili
mili Posted Sun 06 Jan, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
galletitabonita wrote:
After Mark and Lard Go

Ahh, that's funny. I also like the Why is it always Dairylea... :^D

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
mili wrote:
galletitabonita wrote:
After Mark and Lard Go

Ahh, that's funny. I also like the Why is it always Dairylea... :^D

It make me laugh. The entire song is great hahaha

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
Today's tavis track is:

Know nothing

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 6:37 AM Quote

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 2:47 PM Quote
Yesterday it was 20.
Today: The Line Is Fine.

bobsandbag
bobsandbag Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
20 again

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
The Score. I love that song so much.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
My Eyes

bobsandbag
bobsandbag Posted Fri 11 Jan, 2008 6:56 PM Quote
Back to Slide Show now!

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:23 PM