Travis

Travis and Oasis???
isolde
isolde Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 10:37 AM Quote
I read some Noel's comments on some bands and I seem to agree with most of his comments, except the fact he's being a little harsh hehe.
Looks like Travis has a pretty good relationship with Noel, has he ever commented on Travis?

Re: Travis and Oasis???
mayfly
mayfly Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:50 PM Quote
I heard some people say Noel likes Fran more than Liam.
haha~~~

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
hahahhahaha

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 7:16 PM Quote
I would love to hear what Noel has to say about Travis and the lot, but I don't think his ego could fit through my front door....

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 7:38 PM Quote
Peter76 wrote:
I would love to hear what Noel has to say about Travis and the lot, but I don't think his ego could fit through my front door....

lol!!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 8:00 PM Quote
Peter76 wrote:

Him and his ego can come through my door aaannyyy day! <3

Selfish_arg
Selfish_arg Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
Noel said Travis is the best band actually and I saw photos and a little video with Travis and Noel on some festival or something...

is anyone here Oasis' fan?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 10:27 PM Quote
which one said , " Teenage Fanclub is the greatest band , er 2 nd greatest band in the world " ?

anace
anace Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:22 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
I heard some people say Noel likes Fran more than Liam.
haha~~~

lmao made my day

isolde
isolde Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:50 AM Quote
Selfish_arg wrote:
Noel said Travis is the best band actually and I saw photos and a little video with Travis and Noel on some festival or something...

is anyone here Oasis' fan?

Noel said that??? omg... maybe I can believe this coz Fran is indeed a very very lovable person.
btw where did you see the video?

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:58 AM Quote
really? I can't believe it!! he said kind things about Travis?? wow!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 9:29 AM Quote
He used to like Travis. I definitely know he used to like them around the Good Feeling era and i believe you see him at a concert after the release of The Invisible Band. So yes, i think he likes Travis although i'm not so sure about recently.

He did All I Want To Do Is Rock with Travis on stage.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
I recently listened to the XFM podcast where Fran explains how "Writing to Reach You" uses the same chords as "Wonderwall" and that's why he references that in the song- to tip his hat to them.

I hadn't heard that (I know that's probably old news to most of you) and I thought it was pretty funny. This morning Wonderwall came on the radio and now that I knew they were the same chords it was so obvious. Couldn't believe I hadn't heard/noticed it before.

TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
actually on the man who booklet if you go to the "thank you's" (or the credits, i dont remember); they mention Oasis or Noel.

also Travis went on tour with oasis during the be here now era. Actually where Noel plays all i want to do is rock is taken from one of those concerts

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
they did tour together

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:04 AM