Travis

Re: Project Runway!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:50 AM Quote
Hmmmm, I am not really impressed by this season. So many of the designers are too interchangable and just forgettable. You know? I didn't realize Leanne and Jennifer were two different people until last episode!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
I am not bowled over yet either. I think I figured out last week that Leanne and Jennifer are different people but I can't keep them straight.

I wanted whichever one made the ugly "clock" dress (that looked nothing like the face of a clock) to be voted off just so I won't get them confused anymore.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 1:29 AM Quote
for some reason i was posting about PR in that thread with the too short mens shorts, so now i moved over here. Yes, i got those 2 confused too! Whichever one didnt get elimiated this week, i really liked her black layery skirt. really cool. I appreciate the work and structure that went into the dress that one, but wasnt a fan of the fabric.
Suede, stop talking in 3rd person!
Blayne, stop tanning. you look like some kinda freak bc you are orange you your eyelashes are super fair! You are however allowed to encourage Tim to say "holla attcha boy" bc it is hilarious.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 1:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
TK23 wrote:
Ooh, I missed the first run but Bravo is playing it over and over- so no worries!

My favorite so far has been Season 3- "where's Andrae?", Tim and Santino were priceless, and I loved Daniel Vosovic.

Mine too!! Santino was hilarious!

i really dislikes Santino but his impressions were hilarious. I was talking about this today with a friend. "Andre, would you like to go have dinner at Red Lobster?"
and I too loved Daniel V. He was really good looking too (liked him best pre haircut at the end)and funny and i liked a lot of his designs.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 2:21 AM Quote
QUOTE OF THE NIGHT:

"I ain't got no babies, ain't no one sucking on my t*tties. So man up!"

- Terri

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 5:10 AM Quote
Did y'all catch that Suede referred to himself in the first person??? It was only one time but it gave me hope.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 2:21 AM Quote
First female wrestlers, now drag queens! C'mon!

It's official, this season sucks!

EDIT: My stars, if there's one sentence I thought TG would never say it's: It looks like a terradactyl out of a gay Jurassic Park.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 2:07 AM Quote
Someone please tell me why I'm still watching this show even when this season is hella jank.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 2:33 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Someone please tell me why I'm still watching this show even when this season is hella jank.

I dunno. I stopped watching. :/

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 6:21 AM Quote
im still watching but sometimes i wonder why as well

Im glad keith is gone bc his attitude sucked, although i did like the front of his outfit this week. the back was awful though.
can Suede please stop saying 'wackadoodle?"
I like Leanne. Sometimes i like...umm, 50s looking girl..Kinley? Thats about it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:34 PM Quote
It's worth it to know that there is someone goes by "Ratbones"

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:55 PM Quote
hahaha, true enough!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 6:16 AM Quote
I'm so glad Stella finally got the boot! Or should I say Ratbones' girlfriend. Haha.

I think my favorites (if that is possible this season) are Leanne and Joe. I liked Kinley until they showed her crying about 5 times this episode.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 4:09 PM Quote
I thought Suede should have gone home, but I could do with less Stella.

My favorites have been Korto & Leanne from the get go. I loved Leanne's dress last night.

TK23
TK23 Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
If any of you watch Top Design, some old contestants from Project Runway (including Santino & Andre!) will be on next week's episode, as part of the designers' challenge. Woohoo.

Also, did anyone see the preview for next week's Project Runway??? If I'm not mistaken, I believe they showed Daniel V (yay)- are they doing something similar to the next Top Design challenge, bringing back old contestants???

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:56 AM