Travis

Re: Project Runway!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 14 Dec, 2007 3:15 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
He did get screwed! I can't even imagine how anyone could make that dress into something pretty and wearable.

I was sad he had to go. I liked his quiet nature. I wondered too who on earth picks their wedding dress as their favorite outfit. It was fairly hideous but he could have used more of it. And that woman obviously liked a lot going on in her clothes so to then put her in plain black didn't seem right.

I was picturing some crazy nod to the 80s- think Madonna "Like a Virgin" but shorter, and updated somehow. Or he could have taken the beading and sewn that on. Something more than a collar and cuffs.

Christian = Paris Hilton in a gay man's body. OK he is a bit better since he does actually have talent. But seriously I can't listen to him talk. Show me your clothes and shut up.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
Oh my god. I have something to watch tonight! It's back! That was a long two weeks.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:10 PM Quote

Hey, you know how much I love all you guys and how much you all mean to me, as I really do think a whole lot of all of you but...

FFS Get a life!!!

Dubz

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Hey, you know how much I love all you guys and how much you all mean to me, as I really do think a whole lot of all of you but...

FFS Get a life!!!

Dubz

lol

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

FFS Get a life!!!

Dubz

Thanks Dubz.

I hope your new lady sees this show, loves it, and makes you watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:31 PM Quote

Hahaha Hmmm, she is actually very interested in fashion/fashionable and requested to watch Top America's Catwalk Model thingy on Living TV the other week but... like all good women she would never ask me to sit through it, even though she knows I would just for her.

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
I started watching it and did not ask my hubby to watch it but he got into it of his own accord. I know a 23-year-old straight male who is SUPER into it.

All I'm saying is don't knock it until you've seen it!

But go ahead and tease away because I know you can't resist.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:52 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I started watching it and did not ask my hubby to watch it but he got into it of his own accord. I know a 23-year-old straight male who is SUPER into it.

My 20-year-old straight brother watches it all the time too.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oh my god. I have something to watch tonight! It's back! That was a long two weeks.

Yesssss. Thanks for reminding me that it is Wednesday today.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 5:16 AM Quote
Is it just me or was is this week's assignment kinda kinky. I think since it's edible clothing my mind immediately goes there. Geez, I need a boyfriend.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 7:38 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Is it just me or was is this week's assignment kinda kinky. I think since it's edible clothing my mind immediately goes there. Geez, I need a boyfriend.

Haha. It's just you. :P

I think Jillian should have won.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
Lauren that is a bit kinky. : )

Rami's was very well crafted but Jillian's was good and she struggled the most so I sort of felt like she should have won. But if you just looked at the garments his had a really impressive shape and like they said he lined up the words or something anal retentive crazy.

(Dubz, now every time I post in this thread I am picturing you rolling your eyes!)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
I just now watched last nights and I gotta say, I was impressed. Rami's, incredible, Jillian's, as incredible as Rami's in a different way , and Chris, HOLY HELL, he can tone it down! Thankfully they finally got rid of the fruit loop! And Ricky didn't cry, but I saw he does in next weeks ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I just now watched last nights and I gotta say, I was impressed. Rami's, incredible, Jillian's, as incredible as Rami's in a different way , and Chris, HOLY HELL, he can tone it down! Thankfully they finally got rid of the fruit loop! And Ricky didn't cry, but I saw he does in next weeks ;)

Chris was very smart to not make a costume float. I think Elisha is probably a very nice person but she wasn't avant garde enough no matter what she claimed.

Yeah I laughed that while Ricky didn't cry on this ep he will in the next. I am glad the designs are getting better. They were losing me.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

My 20-year-old straight brother watches it all the time too.

my straight male friend confessed "america's next top model" is a guilty pleasure of his!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:40 AM