Travis

Re: Project Runway!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 4:06 PM Quote
Jeffrey was awesome! I think he's a Detroit boy.

Santino was one of my favorites too. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:48 PM Quote
Why are we talking about old seasons? Is anyone (in the US) watching the current one??

And Nikki, Jeffrey is a Cali boy. He has his son's name tattooed on his neck and his middle name is Detroit so that's probably what you're thinking of.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Why are we talking about old seasons? Is anyone (in the US) watching the current one??

And Nikki, Jeffrey is a Cali boy. He has his son's name tattooed on his neck and his middle name is Detroit so that's probably what you're thinking of.

Oh, I brought back the topic to say...

"I love Asians. Asians are fierce."
-Christian

That's all I gotta say about Wednesday's episode...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

-Christian

I know. That was pretty funny.

Those designs were a lot of hot mess! Several of them that weren't in the bottom three were OK but so not Today Show correspondent. They didn't get it. But they weren't horrid like the bottom three so they got through.

scummy
scummy Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:56 PM Quote
we talk about old seasons because we live in a third world country :P xDD

guess we'll have to wait until next season :/ then i'll watch extreme makeover home edition instead xD

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

-Christian

I know. That was pretty funny.

Those designs were a lot of hot mess! Several of them that weren't in the bottom three were OK but so not Today Show correspondent. They didn't get it. But they weren't horrid like the bottom three so they got through.

Oh Jaysus, they should've knocked off like 3 people from Wednesdays show. And I know that Ricky's suit was boring and not all put together, but poor boy! His was better than "sweet p" or whatever her name is, that shirt, ick! And another note, I really liked Jack's shirt and the pants, but holy striped hell! How did he win? I would not leave the house with my hubby if he had those 2 things paired together. Anyone agree or am I crazy?

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
scummy wrote:
we talk about old seasons because we live in a third world country :P xDD

guess we'll have to wait until next season :/ then i'll watch extreme makeover home edition instead xD

jajajajaj extreme makeoveeeeeeeeer... pta que me rio contigo xD

Oiiiiii! Please! Does anyone has "Swing" of Lifer??? Is very important to me :(

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 12:58 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Oh Jaysus, they should've knocked off like 3 people from Wednesdays show. And I know that Ricky's suit was boring and not all put together, but poor boy! His was better than "sweet p" or whatever her name is, that shirt, ick! And another note, I really liked Jack's shirt and the pants, but holy striped hell! How did he win? I would not leave the house with my hubby if he had those 2 things paired together. Anyone agree or am I crazy?

Ricky, they guy who always wears hats and cries. on Wednesday he... CRIED! I just want to slap him, shake him and say GET A GRIP!

Everyone has these ridiculous color combinations and what not... uggghhh.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Ricky, they guy who always wears hats and cries. on Wednesday he... CRIED! I just want to slap him, shake him and say GET A GRIP!

Everyone has these ridiculous color combinations and what not... uggghhh.

I like Ricky, but then again I do have a thing for overly sensitive and dramatic gays ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 6:54 AM Quote
Oh man...what a mess when they were forced to design for men! They all sucked! Even the winner's outfit looked kind of bizarre with all the stripes. Tiki Barber (or whatever the hell he's called) is gonna look like a fool on the Today Show. I haven't seen too much of the new season...(still need to learn their names), but from what I have seen, it just seems like this new group isn't as talented as some of the past season's designers. And what's up with the chick who spits on the material to mark it?!?! WTF? O.o

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:09 AM Quote
Haha! She was funny on Wednesday. She wouldn't even touch the GORGEOUS male model. She just said, "I have a boyfriend, he is the only one I decided to touch, and clothe."

Can you give me a big WTF?!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 7:54 AM Quote
Yay Lauren! Are you still around?

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 8:08 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
... is back bitches! I was so surprised last week when I got to my cousins house and it was on. It's on again tonite. Anyone else excited?

I looooove Project Runway. It's something that has always interested me, designing and making clothes.
:)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 8:22 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Yeah, still around.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 8:24 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yeah, still around.

It's after 3 here and I'm not even tired. Whatcha up to?!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:37 PM