Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 10:19 PM Quote
That would have given me a hard attack but that is a great sign if he is already joking around like that. I sort of hope you have a snow day so you can have one last lazy day.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 10:58 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Hey Estaban...check out www.airfarewatchdog.com for really great airfare deals. They often post unadvertised deals...international and national.

thanks for the link, meridith! always good to know of websites that offer fare deals :-)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:14 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Hey Estaban...check out www.airfarewatchdog.com for really great airfare deals. They often post unadvertised deals...international and national.

thanks for the link, meridith! always good to know of websites that offer fare deals :-)

Thanks for the link Meridith! Wonder if anyone else from the UK is thinking about going?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Thanks for the link Meridith! Wonder if anyone else from the UK is thinking about going?

your welcome! Sorry...I just noticed that I had spelled Esteban wrong. My apologies!

It would be fabulous if we could get as many of us as possible there!

For those in the US...if Southwest Air flies out of your city, their internet ding fares are really cheap. I've found flights to Chicago from SLC for $79-99 one way. It's too bad we don't have RyanAir here.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:34 PM Quote
S'alright, isn't even my name, well it is, if I was Spanish. It's Stephen. As long as you don't spell that wrong, you'll be rate ;-)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
Keep the dream alive. The dream of the convention that is...
http://blankgenerationshirts.com/logon/include/showimage.php?id=32&type=t&table=store_inventory

(This post bump is the result of a terribly boring Super Bowl)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 2:55 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Keep the dream alive. The dream of the convention that is...
http://blankgenerationshirts.com/logon/include/showimage.php?id=32&type=t&table=store_inventory

(This post bump is the result of a terribly boring Super Bowl)

That image is funny. I am not even watching the Stupid Bowl. Because I hate football.

I know, I'm weird. Deal. (and see forum name)

I am so excited about this and so scared it'll conflict with my anniversary trip (which will be around 4th of July). So I am realllllly hoping that doesn't happen.

feri
feri Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 7:20 AM Quote
what this is actually happening? so what's the town? and don't diss greyhound it rocks hah

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 3:30 PM Quote
"Won't you please come to Chicago
Just to sing...

Won't you please come to Chicago,
Show your face.
From the bottom of the ocean to the mountains of the moon,
Won't you please come to Chicago
No one else can take your place."

--Graham Nash, "Chicago"

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
feri wrote:
what this is actually happening? so what's the town? and don't diss greyhound it rocks hah

Once we have some tour dates a real plan will be formed. And it'll be good....oooooooooooooo so good.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:15 AM Quote
BUMP!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 9:22 AM Quote
Why is this video unavailable in my country. What is it, I wanna see it!!!

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 9:36 AM Quote
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Hump de Bump

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
Do you think we're looking at an autumn US tour? They're confirmed to be in Latvia mid-July and UK mid-August. Sure doesn't look promising for a summer American Boardie Convention.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Do you think we're looking at an autumn US tour? They're confirmed to be in Latvia mid-July and UK mid-August. Sure doesn't look promising for a summer American Boardie Convention.

Maybe late August/early September?

Pages Previous 1...19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:58 PM