Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I had a board dream last night, I'm shit at remembering details, but Abs was in the back seat of a car, and I got in the drivers seat, then gave her a fiver. That's it.

and what am i going to do with a fiver ?
LOL

Aída
Aída Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 12:19 AM Quote

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 11:18 AM Quote
Sometimes awake

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 1:44 PM Quote
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!! *HUG* Gosh, I've been so busy this week I feel like I've neglected the board! :( I'm glad this thread came up to page 1 again, though, because I had a funny dream a few night ago.

Boardies involved: Pretty much all of us, but mainly Ric.

It was summer and we found out that Travis would be playing at some huge outdoor festival. We decided that this would be the best place for the American Boardie Convention. When we all arrived, Lauren passed out our boardie T-Shirts that had our names on the back and then Ric arrives with this huge psychedelic-looking, tie-dye blanket he made and unfolds it. It says "TRAVIS American Boardie Convention" on it and we're all like "What's that?" He says "It's a blanket for us all it sit on MaZn." LOL! It was weird... :P

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 2:04 PM Quote
Nikki that dream is funny and weird but somehow still doesn't seem that far fetched. Ric will probably be deny he has a tie dye blanket but somehow I don't believe him.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki that dream is funny and weird but somehow still doesn't seem that far fetched. Ric will probably be deny he has a tie dye blanket but somehow I don't believe him.

Hahhaa...I know.

Have fun on your camping adventure!! :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
Blanket on the Ground

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!! *HUG* Gosh, I've been so busy this week I feel like I've neglected the board! :( I'm glad this thread came up to page 1 again, though, because I had a funny dream a few night ago.

It was summer and we found out that Travis would be playing at some huge outdoor festival. We decided that this would be the best place for the American Boardie Convention. When we all arrived, Lauren passed out our boardie T-Shirts that had our names on the back and then Ric arrives with this huge psychedelic-looking, tie-dye blanket he made and unfolds it. It says "TRAVIS American Boardie Convention" on it and we're all like "What's that?" He says "It's a blanket for us all it sit on MaZn." LOL! It was weird... :P

That had to have been a dream. I don't think Ric ever leaves California as a matter of principle.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

That had to have been a dream. I don't think Ric ever leaves California as a matter of principle.

because of the water ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

because of the water ?

Hahaha! He has to stay to defend what's his in SF? xD.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

because of the water ?

I thought it was because he is afraid no one will understand his accent.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
neato , sounds like a nightmare to me , tye dye . see ya guys on Haight Street

Moray
Moray Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 9:46 AM Quote
Lauren popped up in my dream the last night. I was at a barbeque at a friends house and Lauren was there. She was stood having a drink next to my friend Lauren, and when I waved and said 'hi Lauren!' you both looked round, and this apparently caused great hilarity at the party!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

because of the water ?

I thought it was because he is afraid no one will understand his accent.

he's got an accent ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
Boardie involved: Moominbadger. Although, she wasn't actually IN the dream. You'll see.

My husband and I went to a waterpark in China to renew our wedding vows. (Isn't that what everyone does?) We went on a water ride and then we got out of the little car thing and we got on bicycles. We rode around a big track with about 50 other couples and we all renewed our wedding vows at the same time. After we got off the bikes, we walked though a park-like area. Off in the distance was a big palace. My husband disappeared somewhere about this time. You know how dreams are. I walked up to this palace and there was a HUGE marble staircase leading up to an open wrought iron gate. I said, "Oh! This is where Mooninbadger lives! I should go up and introduce myself." So, I walked up the marble stairs and through the gate and there was a guy sitting on a huge marble patio, drinking coffee. I assumed me was Laura's fiance. I asked him if he was. He said, "No, I'm a reporter. I'm here to do a story on the history and architecture of this building." I told him I'd love to read it when he was done. He told me it used to be a palace, but was never completed and was subdivided into flats. Laura had the best one, the one in the middle with the marble staircase and patio. I was thinking to myself that I never realized how rich she must be to afford such a fabulous apartment. That was pretty much it.

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:07 AM