Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
mili
mili Posted Sat 07 Jan, 2012 11:20 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Haha just popped in to find out I was in someones dream, that was pretty surreal!

Sorry about that, I can assure you it was VERY surreal!

mili
mili Posted Sat 07 Jan, 2012 11:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I somehow missed this. I like Octoberfest! And travis. Although it would have been nice if Neil was there :) Ufomammut sounds fun.

Ufomammut is cool, but not necessarily everybody's cup of tea. They take some time getting used to, at least in my experience. But once you get in, there's no turning back, amazing stuff (and nice, lovely guys!).

This is most of what they played in Helsinki:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU-ZyGK5M1w

I was moshing along in the (almost) front row.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 08 Jan, 2012 10:11 AM Quote
mili wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Haha just popped in to find out I was in someones dream, that was pretty surreal!

No problem I'm glad it wasn't a dirty dream lol.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 08 Jan, 2012 5:24 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
mili wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

that's for a different thread

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 08 Jan, 2012 6:02 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
mili wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

The "Boardies in sexual dreams"-thread? :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 08 Jan, 2012 6:30 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

that's for a different thread [/quote]

The "Boardies in sexual dreams"-thread? :P [/quote]

The thread I hope never exists.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 08 Jan, 2012 7:21 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

The "Boardies in sexual dreams"-thread? :P [/quote]

The thread I hope never exists. [/quote]

So do I, so do I.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 09 Jan, 2012 9:38 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:
Anne, Kristy, Lilly and Jorge were in Helsinki. We were about to go to a Ufomammut gig (I'm actually going to see them tonight), and apparently supporting were going to be Travis without Neil. So, it was quite summery, we were sitting on this long table, eating something, sort of Octoberfest style table feeling about it. My camera was misbehaving, and I couldn't take pictures of the boardies with it.

I somehow missed this. I like Octoberfest! And travis. Although it would have been nice if Neil was there :) Ufomammut sounds fun.

You like Octoberfest? Are you sure?
(OMG I just googled "Canada Octoberfest" and found this:
http://www.oktoberfest.ca ... I knew there were fake Octoberfests all over the world, but I've never heard a theme-song... guess it's our own damn fault *lol*)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 09 Jan, 2012 2:32 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

You like Octoberfest? Are you sure?
http://www.oktoberfest.ca ... I knew there were fake Octoberfests all over the world, but I've never heard a theme-song... guess it's our own damn fault *lol*)

Based on my understanding, the Kitchener/Waterloo is the biggest Oktoberfest outside of Germany.

Okay, I've never *been* to an Oktoberfest but I like eating and beer. Well, I kinda like beer. I mostly like eating.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 09 Jan, 2012 3:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

You like Oktoberfest? Are you sure?
http://www.oktoberfest.ca ... I knew there were fake Oktoberfests all over the world, but I've never heard a theme-song... guess it's our own damn fault *lol*)

Based on my understanding, the Kitchener/Waterloo is the biggest Oktoberfest outside of Germany.

Okay, I've never *been* to an Oktoberfest but I like eating and beer. Well, I kinda like beer. I mostly like eating.

:D yes I read that, too... and now that I think about it, I remember seeing this documentary a few years ago, on all kinds of fake Oktoberfests and Christmas Markets...

well if you like eating and singing and don't mind having people (mostly Americans, Italians, Brits and Australians) getting wasted all around you, then you'd love the real Oktoberfest, lol. or if you liked eating and going on crazy terrifying rollercoasters and stuff, you'd love it, too.

unfortunately, I only like eating... ;D

(yup, this pretty much sums it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBy56or9x7Y )

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 09 Jan, 2012 3:33 PM Quote
Maybe I will go to fake Oktoberfest next year. Less drunk tourists. (more drunk locals?)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 06 May, 2012 12:23 AM Quote
I dreamt a friends car which had personal items of mine was towed and impounded .One being a tresured beret i brought back from Bilbao . They gave me the run around sending me from dept to dept cause i didn't want to pay the fines but just get my beret . Finally i was set the the head honcho's office . The secretary was Minnmess who was wearing a beret....different style then mine but still wouldn't let me go get my treasured item .....

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 06 May, 2012 2:35 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
I dreamt a friends car which had personal items of mine was towed and impounded .One being a tresured beret i brought back from Bilbao . They gave me the run around sending me from dept to dept cause i didn't want to pay the fines but just get my beret . Finally i was set the the head honcho's office . The secretary was Minnmess who was wearing a beret....different style then mine but still wouldn't let me go get my treasured item .....

I have my dad's Air Force beret. Was it that?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 06 May, 2012 2:58 PM Quote
It was one of those black one size fits all where as the one I was looking for had the leather band on the inside . I actually did have one but it disappeared when I moved .

Pages Previous 1...33 34 35 36 [37] All Times BST Current Time 1:59 AM