Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 2:31 PM Quote
I had a dream about Nikki last night. No one had heard from Nikki in several days, she hadn't been on the board, no e-mails, no one could get her on her cell phone. So, I decided to call her house. Her mom answered the phone and told me she was very worried about Nikki. The cable company had started a new Detroit Red Wings channel and it was just Red Wings games, clips, highlights, interviews, etc. 24 hours a day. She said Nikki had eaten and slept in front of the TV for 3 days straight and she was afraid that Nikki would lose her job at the newspaper because she hadn't gone to work since that channel went on the air.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I had a dream about Nikki last night. No one had heard from Nikki in several days, she hadn't been on the board, no e-mails, no one could get her on her cell phone. So, I decided to call her house. Her mom answered the phone and told me she was very worried about Nikki. The cable company had started a new Detroit Red Wings channel and it was just Red Wings games, clips, highlights, interviews, etc. 24 hours a day. She said Nikki had eaten and slept in front of the TV for 3 days straight and she was afraid that Nikki would lose her job at the newspaper because she hadn't gone to work since that channel went on the air.

mohahaha !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 2:51 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

That is actually pretty accurate of what would happen. I dont think that was a dream, but a forshadowing of the future.

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
Haaaaa.

Nikki dreams of that day.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 2:59 PM Quote
Im picturing Nikki laying in a ball on the floor infront of the tv: "More Stevie. More stevie. Cant leave. More Stevie."

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
We'd all have to go to her house and have an intervention.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
We'd all have to go to her house and have an intervention.

I dont think im in the position to tell people to watch less hockey.

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
I aint watching no damm Wings!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 3:12 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I aint watching no damm Wings!

Them's fightin' words!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
Kayte & Nikki vs. Darran.
Interesting...

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
You'd be on my side though, eh?!

After all at least we support teams that the sport belongs too.

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Kayte & Nikki vs. Darran & Moray.
Interesting...

I just evened up the odds a little. You go left and I'll go right. Just like rush hour.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:02 PM Quote
That's pretty funny Kayte! I dreamed of boardies last night as well. We were all at the ABC and got to the venue way early so we could secure our spots on the front row. We were giving our tickets to the ticket lady to get up front on the floor. For whatever reason the ticket lady didn't like my attitude and wasn't going to let me in the floor section even though I had a valid ticket. While I was trying to convince the lady to let me in and that I was a nice person, Nikki was documenting everything with her camera. Finally the lady let me in and all of us boardies started to discuss the best place in the front row to stand. Nikki started taking pictures of all of us while we doing various poses standing in the front row waiting for the show to start.

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
How popular a dream subject is Nikki?!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
You'd be on my side though, eh?!

After all at least we support teams that the sport belongs too.

Belfast?
hehe

I dont know whose side Im on. Nikki told me Hoes before Bros.
But..Calgary, Canadian...
What am I to do?

You have Moray now. I will be the ref.

Pages Previous 1...10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:09 PM