Travis

Re: What do you know or like about Mexico?
paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
I know all their food comes in yellow boxes...

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
One of my friends has a mexican aunt and she came to visit her some months ago and brought her a few spicy lollipops! It was some sort of normal and sweet lollipop but it had pepper in the middle! My friend liked it and offered one to me but I had to say no, I have a very weak stomach!

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 10:51 PM Quote
Tonybony: sin generalizar... pero creo que la mayoría de los que vienen a México y no prueban nuestra deliciosa comida, suelen ser gringos, he conocido algunos, que estando aqui, comen en esos lugares y si compran algunas chucherias suelen ser en tiendas que encuentran en su país, claro, no todos...

bogusblue: si, la verdad es que si se lo merecia hahaha, después de taaaantos años :P

anace
anace Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:19 PM Quote
Somebody mentioned Chabelo and just for facts sake...

when we went to see Travis at the hotel and we asked for them we were told Chabelo was staying in that hotel too! He had a show on the city around that time so it makes sense. Didn't stay to see him tho

lol I wonder if the boys saw him.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:21 PM Quote
Lu122 wrote:
One of my friends has a mexican aunt and she came to visit her some months ago and brought her a few spicy lollipops! It was some sort of normal and sweet lollipop but it had pepper in the middle! My friend liked it and offered one to me but I had to say no, I have a very weak stomach!

Too bad you have a weak stomach, but anyways you should try and taste one of those lollipops, it won't kill you, trust me =P

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
anace wrote:

when we went to see Travis at the hotel and we asked for them we were told Chabelo was staying in that hotel too! He had a show on the city around that time so it makes sense. Didn't stay to see him tho

What an odd coincidence! Somehow Chabelo and Travis are connected =P. Why you didn't stay??? Hahaha.

Probably they saw him, this way the connection would be stronger, hahaha.

anace
anace Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 6:59 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
anace wrote:

What an odd coincidence! Somehow Chabelo and Travis are connected =P. Why you didn't stay??? Hahaha.

Probably they did, they stayed a couple of days after all! hehe

I didn't stay because I had to rush to the venue for the show! And I was freezing, never had I needed to spend 15 minutes in a car haha

now a picture of Travis with Chabelo! I would love to see that, we should arrange it for their next visit! lol

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 7:26 AM Quote
anace wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
anace wrote:

Probably they did, they stayed a couple of days after all! hehe

I didn't stay because I had to rush to the venue for the show! And I was freezing, never had I needed to spend 15 minutes in a car haha

now a picture of Travis with Chabelo! I would love to see that, we should arrange it for their next visit! lol

Completely understandable, but was Chabelo... LOL

Yes!!! We must arrange that, would be wonderful to have them together on a pic! So we need to contact Chabelo to talk to him about this, we must to be prepared for the next time, hahaha =P

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 3:55 AM Quote
So Chabelo what?? Just kidding =).

Keeping alive this thread, otherwise I'll move to the Argentinian neighborhood =P

anace
anace Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 5:20 AM Quote
Fine, I'll help you to keep it alive :P

paul_c wrote:

I don't know. I don't think anything I eat comes in yellow boxes :P and I do mean this. But maybe because I don't eat much stuff from boxes anymore!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 6:04 AM Quote
anace wrote:
Fine, I'll help you to keep it alive :P

paul_c wrote:

I don't know. I don't think anything I eat comes in yellow boxes :P and I do mean this. But maybe because I don't eat much stuff from boxes anymore!

Thanks anace!!!

Yeah, I haven't eaten any food that comes from a yellow box too. Actually I didn't get that post, quite confusing.

tonybony
tonybony Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 6:29 AM Quote
wow, chabelo is so famous!!!
oh and someone talks about julieta venegas, she is great, i love her. lets talk about mexican music, my favorites:
Zoé
Jumbo
Fobia
Chetes
Liquits
Plastilina mosh
Kinky
Volován

anace
anace Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 6:36 AM Quote
ahhh Jumbo! a friend call me saying she had a spare ticket to see them tonight and I couldn't go with her. So gutted!
and I love Chetes too. I think his music is some of the best mexican music of recent years.

tonybony
tonybony Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:12 AM Quote
anace wrote:
ahhh Jumbo! a friend call me saying she had a spare ticket to see them tonight and I couldn't go with her. So gutted!
and I love Chetes too. I think his music is some of the best mexican music of recent years.

oh thats very sad, jumbo rules!!! and chetes has a very good pop&roll songs.

tonybony
tonybony Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:33 AM Quote
Xgirl wrote:
Tonybony: sin generalizar... pero creo que la mayoría de los que vienen a México y no prueban nuestra deliciosa comida, suelen ser gringos, he conocido algunos, que estando aqui, comen en esos lugares y si compran algunas chucherias suelen ser en tiendas que encuentran en su país, claro, no todos...

bogusblue: si, la verdad es que si se lo merecia hahaha, después de taaaantos años :P

pues sí, creo q son los gringos, no lo quise decir, no quiero sonar racista (jaja racista con los gringos!!!) y claro, no todos, pero que mal por los que sí lo hacen, además, parte de conocer un país es conocer su comida y quien viene a méxico y no prueba tacos (de menos)..pues no.

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:28 AM