Travis

Re: What do you know or like about Mexico?
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:44 AM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
pixiedixie wrote:
I love the food! and a loooong time ago, when i was little i loved watching El chavo del ocho and El chapulín colorado!
"Síganme los buenos!!!" :)

Yeah, "El chavo" y "El Chapulin" are very famous all around the world, hahaha.

and CHAVEZ IS FAMOUS TOO BUT DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS TOPIC

I´m sure spanish king Juan Carlos will have the same opinion... he told Chavez to shut the f... up during the last conference of latin countries. The sentence is now a current joke in spain, everybody says to everyone.. "por qué no te callas?" There´s even a mobile phone ring to it...
(shame on zapatero and moratinos, they should have said it)

Here in Mexico was quite a big news that king Juan Carlos told to Chavez to shut the f*** up. And "por qué no te callas?" it's a current joke here too, hahaha. A mobile phone ring? That's really funny and cleaver too, hahaha.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
Quote:
*Eating tacos it's like an art, you need to practice a lot, haha.

I love tacos. I could eat them all day and all night for every meal. Mmmmm. Tacos, and Pizza. It's a good thing I don't though because I would have had a heart attack by now.

killer queen
killer queen Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:54 AM Quote
yeah! I'm mexican too, I have always wondered why we love spicy food, but I think it's delicious.

I'm sure you have tried "salsa tabasco" (tabasco souce or something like that)
mmmm... tacos!! (oooh! I want some)

Delicious food!!

We also have some beautiful places, people, weather,I don't know, I'm mexican...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:00 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:
*Eating tacos it's like an art, you need to practice a lot, haha.

I love tacos. I could eat them all day and all night for every meal. Mmmmm. Tacos, and Pizza. It's a good thing I don't though because I would have had a heart attack by now.

Yeah, tacos best thing in the world!!!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:11 AM Quote
um, i've been to cabo san lucas. beautiful, but expensive.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:17 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

Yes, some Mexican beaches are way too expensive like Cabo San Lucas, but there are some beautiful ones and not too expensive like a few ones in Oaxaca.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:34 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
heyjude wrote:

Yes, some Mexican beaches are way too expensive like Cabo San Lucas, but there are some beautiful ones and not too expensive like a few ones in Oaxaca.

thanks for the tip! next time i go to mexico, i'll ask you bogusblue :-D

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:31 PM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:
I´m sure spanish king Juan Carlos will have the same opinion... he told Chavez to shut the f... up during the last conference of latin countries. The sentence is now a current joke in spain, everybody says to everyone.. "por qué no te callas?" There´s even a mobile phone ring to it...

This week in college, teachers used that expression lots of times, and everytime I heard it, I started laughing. I don't know why, but when I listen that sentence, I smile :p

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:48 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
pixiedixie wrote:

This week in college, teachers used that expression lots of times, and everytime I heard it, I started laughing. I don't know why, but when I listen that sentence, I smile :p

Juancar was probably upset about his daughter´s "ceasing herliving together" with Marichalao, the burning of his photographs, the cover of El Jueves, and on top of that, Chavez came and started breaking his balls.. totally understandable!!! I consider myself republican, but i must say... Aupa Juancar!

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:51 PM Quote
But anyway... this threat is about Mexico! Love it, love the people, love the accent... will love to traver over there some time in the future! I´ve been told they have the most beautiful beaches... hummm would go there right now... it´s f++++ing freezing in here... brrrrrr!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:56 PM Quote
I was quite amazed to see Juan Carlos speak this way but Chavez wouldn't shut the fuck up.

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:07 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
I was quite amazed to see Juan Carlos speak this way but Chavez wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Actually this incident has raised Juancar´s popularity... which was really going downhill... But Zapatero and our foreing affair minister, Moratinos are really pitiful and pathetic, it´s something they should have done!

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:09 PM Quote
JUANCAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! XD XD XD

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:13 PM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Actually this incident has raised Juancar´s popularity... which was really going downhill... But Zapatero and our foreing affair minister, Moratinos are really pitiful and pathetic, it´s something they should have done!

JUANCAR SUPERSTAR

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
Heeey hold your horses!
He´s a bit too old, and anyway he´s too busy riding his motorcicle, sailing and babysitting hahha

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:34 AM