Travis

A sugestion To Travis Web Team
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 8:56 PM Quote
Just a little favor:

I know its hard to moderate this kind of boards, specially now that people is writting in spanish, but i would like you to consider more control over the forum.

In the past we used to converse about travis, but now there are people that just write to express badly about other users/bloggers (just check the topics from Humpty Dumpty Mexico and Anti Razz), I believe that it seems personal and should be addressed diferently, since what your are doing is filling spaces with curses and insults.
As I´m telling you all is hard to moderate in a forum were also has spanish comments, but i would like to take severe mesures in order to have control over the blog...

For now thats what i need to inform and I´m sincerely waiting for your support.
Thanks guys, and nice job!

Re: A sugestion To Travis Web Team
AberdeenShare
AberdeenShare Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:18 PM Quote
I agree with this guy
My spanish is bad, but one sees that these persons are very aggressive, i believe that you as moderators should have more control on the topics in Spanish or prohibit them
(there are translators in google)

AberdeenShare
AberdeenShare Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:18 PM Quote
Sorry 4 the two posts

Anti-Razz
Anti-Razz Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:47 PM Quote
Totally agree, we are tired of people who make fun of other people, thinking everybody is not good enough, insulting people, jesus... a lot of things like that, lets just think for a minute, who might be wrong the guy who feels uncomfortable or the 98% of the peolple who is tired of this behavior? our post are just a response after months of waiting for him to stop being like that, but when thing get worst, we just couldnt bare with him anymore, and we wont just stand here and see how we are insulted in our faces...

cheers and sorry for "internacionalizing" our problem, but again, who started?

AberdeenShare
AberdeenShare Posted Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:54 PM Quote
Anti-Razz wrote:
Totally agree, we are tired of people who make fun of other people, thinking everybody is not good enough, insulting people, jesus... a lot of things like that, lets just think for a minute, who might be wrong the guy who feels uncomfortable or the 98% of the peolple who is tired of this behavior? our post are just a response after months of waiting for him to stop being like that, but when thing get worst, we just couldnt bare with him anymore, and we wont just stand here and see how we are insulted in our faces...

YOU!!!!!!!!!!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 12:03 AM Quote
AberdeenShare wrote:
Anti-Razz wrote:

YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch...

Trevis
Trevis Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
AberdeenShare wrote:
Anti-Razz wrote:

YOU!!!!!!!!!!

You AberdeenShare are not understanding cause you are a newbie here, but this guy RaZzZ is who has generated all this board atmosphere. The appearence of Anti-Razz is just the consequence of RaZzZ behaviour.

Anti-Razz
Anti-Razz Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
AberdeenShare wrote:
Anti-Razz wrote:

YOU!!!!!!!!!!

cmon razz...sorry... aberdeenshare, lets put a different example, im not a fighting guy, but with my friends i play extremely hard, we throw things at each other, we tackle down each other, we're very good friends though, but if a new guy comes around and starts doing that to us, it wouldnt be the same, its kinda the same here, if a guy you've never met comes around and tell you to get lost, to shut up, that you're a bitch, etc...etc...etc... not for some days or weeks, but since the begining!!!! and though almost all the time you told him to calm down, we here to have fun, etc...he still the same, as I said nobody would react nicelly to that person...

cheers

PS: i have 2 theories, well not just me...jajaja.... you're razz or you dont have idea of how razz is... ciao

AberdeenShare
AberdeenShare Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 12:54 AM Quote
TWN we need u!

I think antirazz needs a ban

Anti-Razz
Anti-Razz Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 1:12 AM Quote
AberdeenShare wrote:
TWN we need u!

wey...ya me diste lastima, pero a lo cabron, si me banean es lo de menos, puesto que sabes que a todos (bueno al 98%) de aqui nos cagas, todos sabemos que eres un mentiroso, que nos das lastima, que eres racista contra los de provincia, etc...

yo no entiendo esa mentalidad de querer estar en un lugar donde simple y sencillamente TE ODIAN!!!!

como sea...

gers333
gers333 Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 1:27 AM Quote
Well I think that the board must be only for talking about Travis!!it's not for insulting people and all that stuff, that's stupid...Vive y deja vivir
Paz!

melissa
melissa Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
I think they don't insult!!!
Maybe u can't understand them !!
But I think all the forum in english and spanish needs control!!!
the board shouldn't make a difference between languajes!!
If u don't understand search a Translator, 'cos we have to do it when we don't understand something!!!
Maybe they are using the irony.

bye

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 3:33 AM Quote
AberdeenShare wrote:
TWN we need u!

Other ouch...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 4:48 AM Quote
AberdeenShare wrote:
I agree with this guy
My spanish is bad, but one sees that these persons are very aggressive, i believe that you as moderators should have more control on the topics in Spanish or prohibit them
(there are translators in google)

Just because a bunch of guys don't get along doesn't mean threads in Spanish should be prohibited. That would be terribly unfair to the big majority of spanish speaking fans who don't have issues with eachother and love to express themselves in their native tounge.

It's not a matter of language, it's a matter of arguments between people. It happens in Spanish, English, German, Chinese or any other language. Let's not generalize. This particular case involves mexican people.

Maybe I'm wrong, if I am I apologize, but since apparently you're not part of the discussion, you shouldn't take sides or just go and state a member needs to be banned. It's a huge thing to say and I think it's up to TWT to decide that.

Yo no sé bien cuál es el problema, recién lo empecé a seguir estos días, no sé quién tiene razón, quién no. Pero la verdad, discutirlo de esa forma tan agresiva en un foro público... muchachos, estamos grandes! Para mí no está mal que se peleen si hay cosas que no les caen bien del otro, es lo más normal del mundo y no todos podemos llevarnos bien, pero hay formas y lugares...

That's my humble opinion :o)

As usual, I apologize for my poor English...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 16 Nov, 2007 5:04 AM Quote
Hey! Let's forget about all these trivialities. Please just look at this pic of beautiful Dougie. Let all those guys fight if they want to, but please I BEG YOU don't stop the threads in Spanish. Mexican, Argentinian, I mean all the Latin people here are not bad or rude, it's just that we want to have some fun. If you don't want to know anything about razzz or anti-razz don't read those threads, you're gonna feel better, trust me.

Here's Dougie pic, and forget everything!!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/SelfishAlma/S6300239.jpg

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:49 AM