Travis

Re: What are you up to this afternoon ?
pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
Hate sundays...
Right now i´m doing a really boring paper for my dad while i listen to Surfin´ Bichos, a really good spanish band (which doesn´t exist any more)
Since I´ve been on vacation, i´m supposed to offer myself to my parents as: secretary, private chofer, aaron girl etc etc... Never thought i would miss the bank, really...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 6:14 PM Quote
1. Cut the bush that's in front of my daughter's bedroom window and makes a weird scratchy sound when the wind blows.

2. Go to the fabric store to dream...thinking about making a new quilt. An artsy quilt, not an old lady quilt.

3. Buy a roasting pan because somehow I got talked into hosting Thanksgiving for 12 this year. I have never cooked a turkey in my life. I am not Martha Stewart. I hope these people have low expectations. I suggested a "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" with buttered toast, pretzel sticks, popcorn and jelly beans, but I didn't get much support.

4. Pile everyone in the van for a trip to Utrecht (the art supply store, not the city) to buy the nearly impossible to find copper tacks for husband's new painting.

5. Buy a few groceries.

6. Administer medication three times a day to a 2-year-old with an ear infection who wants nothing to do with said medication.

7. Clean the house, clean the house, clean the house.

I think that's about it.

mili
mili Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 6:18 PM Quote
It's Fathers' day here in Finland, so I cooked a nice meal for the father of my children and did the dishes (normally that's his domain). Red wine in the glass and Travis on the headphones. He's watching football and the kids are trying to make sense of the Talent show. Had a sleety walk earlier and kids had friends around. Pretty normal Sunday in our household.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 6:36 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I am not Martha Stewart.

so you were never jailed ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 10:27 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I am not Martha Stewart.

In order to be jailed, one must first be caught.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 10:40 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I am not Martha Stewart.

In order to be jailed, one must first be caught.

will ask Ric to catch you

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:58 AM Quote
Oh maZn ,

Well having a O K Veterans day , don't forget West coast . I wish to give a shout out to my bros & sistas in the 125th SIG BN , & Ray , Melvin , Wes from D Co 373 MI BN , the rest of the MI guys eh

Leokani Okauwila

HunFruzs
HunFruzs Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:06 PM Quote
1. Make pancakes ;)

alison_carroll
alison_carroll Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:15 PM Quote
Cleaning the house also and will relax watching a James bond dvd

alison_carroll
alison_carroll Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
HunFruzs wrote:
1. Make pancakes ;)
once you've made them have you tried the pancakes with jam? when I get homemade pancakes I love jam on them!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
Mmmmm...pancakes.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:37 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Mmmmm...pancakes.

raided the kitchen upon reading these messages !

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:41 PM Quote
I make savoury pancakes last night! /yummy.

Right now I'm in work and do not want to be here. Feel like im on another planet. Do not wish to speak to customers but that's my job, really not good! I'm dreaming of my bed!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 5:25 PM Quote
1) Go to legal assistance luncheon. The speaker is someone who knew me when I was still at home, had long hair, and weighed 70 pounds more than I do now. She is going to flip when she figures out who I am. I can't wait to see her.

2) Call every Leslie's Pool Supply in Houston. Our tenant moved out very suddenly last weekend because her job transferred her there with little notice. Her lease isn't up until July 31st. She says she's going to pay it off. But left no contact info. Hubby went in there this weekend and the bedroom and hall was flooded because she didn't turn the water off when she disconnected the washer. So now we probably need new carpet! Yeah! I am really going to give her an earful when I find her. And oh yes, I will find her!

3) Design a poll for a bar association. Do html for the bio page. I am decent at it but I have no love in my heart for it.

4) Look forward to dinner. A friend is having us over. Thank God because I can't handle cooking when I'm not even done unpacking from my trip.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 1:11 PM Quote
dee wrote:
pulling my hair out over lesson prep & college stuff,then getting a bus back to dublin and then yummy dinner...hurray!...it's not all bad :p

So how was your Yummy Dinner ??

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:56 PM