Travis

Re: Have you heard any song of travis in a public place?
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 4:56 AM Quote
I was on vacations in Rosario, in a bar by the river and they started to play Closer!!!! I was sooo happy!!! :oD

bara
bara Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 8:05 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
Emm... this year I have heard a couple of times an instrumental version of WDIAROM while walking in downtown.
You can imagine my happy face ! xD!

instrumental version? where from? can you send it?

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 10:31 AM Quote
Last Sunday my friends dragged me shopping and I was sitting in this shop really bored.
Suddenly I heard like the first 5 seconds of Driftwood and reacted immediately, jumped up and roared "TRRRAAAVISSSS" and ripped off my coat to reviel my Travis 2004 shirt. Ahahahahha right after that the music stopped for some reason (perhaps the shop owners were worried what I might do if I'd hear the whole song lol) and my (slighty new, might add) friends were staring at me like whatta hell just happened.
My HULK moment.

Re: Have you heard any song of Travis in a public place?
missmoo
missmoo Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 10:43 AM Quote
Our local supermarket seems to only have one CD that they play over and over again. Anyway as luck would have it closer is on that very CD. I'll often hover around the fresh produce section and have a little sing along haha, quietly I might add, so as to not look like a complete mad woman :-)

Oskari
Oskari Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 11:48 AM Quote
i've heard "closer" couple times in a local recordshop...i think the owner might be a travisfan...mmh..;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 5:09 AM