Travis

When a Travis gig is over
yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Thu 08 Nov, 2007 2:50 AM Quote
After 4 days of the Santiago's gig, I'm still having a good feeling.
I wish I could turn back the time and live all what I live the last weekend, since the strange odyseey on the airport and the hotel, till the fantastic show in the Arena. When I was there, in that moment, living that experience, nothing really matters; the problems, sadness and bad feelings goes far away.
All the atmosphere was completely different and the world turn a little bit more beauty.
The people I'v met in those days are really great; they're good, sensitive and some way felt too how the smell and the colours of the city changed.
4 days went by and the cold and grey world turn back again, but I'm still having that good feeling! Is awesome.
I can't avoid feel butterflies in my stomach with simply but important things, like when I ear in my Ipod the Andy's solo guitar in "as you are". Those are treasures for the soul.
The gig is over, but whatever happens, came to me that great thoughts.
My mon says "Make all the days of your life like a Travis concert, be happy" :)

Thanx guys... for everthing.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/Catherinedel/456.jpg

So, what do you feel when a Travis gig is over?

Re: When a Travis gig is over
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 08 Nov, 2007 4:19 AM Quote
Amen!! I feel exactly like you. Can't go back to my normal life. I don't feel sad it's over (yet), I just can't help to think about those amazing days over and over again! And I feel so happy from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 08 Nov, 2007 6:09 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Amen!! I feel exactly like you. Can't go back to my normal life. I don't feel sad it's over (yet), I just can't help to think about those amazing days over and over again! And I feel so happy from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes!

Totally AGREE!!!!!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 08 Nov, 2007 9:46 AM Quote
I was thinking on Tuesday, even though I have came back to the rutine, things are different, the world passes by as usual but you know that something is different in the way you see it. Pretty mystical, don't you think ? :) ?
I love that sensation.

Thank you guys! :D!!

MasterDiego
MasterDiego Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:02 AM Quote
OPINO IGUAL QUE VOS. TODO SE TRANSFORMA EN ALGO MUY MISTICO DESPUES DE VERLOS ES ALGO MUY COOL. OJALA PUDIERAN VOLVER LUEGO ACA.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 4:52 AM Quote
Today it's a week since I met Dougie, Fran and Andy... I feel it was yesterday! What happened to this last week? Where was I? Lol.

el_gemelito
el_gemelito Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
i miss you
all of you people
from dougie to merla!
I miss the people that i met there, my travis family!
i love you guys!!!

hope i could see you soon!!!

a week ago i was at the park with my darlings merla and guiso
making posters
making plans
i still can't believe that i'm back in here
i want to come back there!!!!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
oh wow..Think we can all relate to this ...Its like levitation :-) and mine is booked for December :-)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
oh wow..Think we can all relate to this ...Its like levitation :-) and mine is booked for December :-)

Exactly! I always use that word to describe it: "levitation" :o). Have fun in December! :o)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 1:24 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

It's interesting, cause everytime I asked someone how she or he felt after the gig or after meeting them...everyone said .."oh, I feel like floating!"

:O

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
Haha, I guess many people feel that way! It's very cool to know that, cause most people just stare at me when I say that I feel like levitating after a gig :oP

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 3:09 AM Quote
jajaja yeah..!

After the concert, my friend said "I feel stoned" jaja!

Whatever... it's feel like a new sensation n.n

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 3:11 AM Quote
I remember after the first Travis gig I went to. I felt so amazing, I kept going on and on about the show. And then we waited outside for the guys, and they invited us in to Fran's birthday party! So the feeling was prolonged... and then after that I was walking down the street and I just felt like shouting. On the drive home, my best friend and I were talking a mile a minute. Downside, she was driving on the highway and it was dark, and I'm pretty sure we hit something. We think it was either a cat or a fox... but on a lighter note! Travis gigs make you feel so uplifted and enlightened, and may make you hit small animals on the highway, so pay attention.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I remember after the first Travis gig I went to. I felt so amazing, I kept going on and on about the show. And then we waited outside for the guys, and they invited us in to Fran's birthday party! So the feeling was prolonged... and then after that I was walking down the street and I just felt like shouting. On the drive home, my best friend and I were talking a mile a minute. Downside, she was driving on the highway and it was dark, and I'm pretty sure we hit something. We think it was either a cat or a fox... but on a lighter note! Travis gigs make you feel so uplifted and enlightened, and may make you hit small animals on the highway, so pay attention.

LOL! That was an interesting Travis experience!
I imagine the cat/fox/something must've been thrilled that he got to "feel" your excitement xD.

When me and my friends were coming back from the gig (a week ago *sigh*) we had to walk like 60 blocks because no buses nor taxis were stopping... So it was a good night for cats, I guess xD. Not too good for my swollen knee (I spent the whole night jumping and it turned out that I had hit my knee with the fence at the front repeatedly) and my aching body from the moshpit.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 3:47 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

LOL! That was an interesting Travis experience!
I imagine the cat/fox/something must've been thrilled that he got to "feel" your excitement xD.

When me and my friends were coming back from the gig (a week ago *sigh*) we had to walk like 60 blocks because no buses nor taxis were stopping... So it was a good night for cats, I guess xD. Not too good for my swollen knee (I spent the whole night jumping and it turned out that I had hit my knee with the fence at the front repeatedly) and my aching body from the moshpit.

Hehe, yeah. Kassandra, my friend, was really shaken up. It was just a blip in my joy though. I know this sounds terrible but I was like, "Wha... did we hit something? Looked like a fox, might have been a cat. Whatever... THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!" I mean, it happens especially at nighttime. It took Kassy a little while longer to calm down. The funny part was that this song came on the radio when we turned the car on, and it's called Party Like a Rockstar, and we were singing... WE JUST TOTALLY DID!

Oh, good times. Good times to be repeated in approx. 8 days 13 minutes and 20 seconds.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:57 PM