Travis

Re: Seattle Show
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 1:39 AM Quote
Oh wow. This is me bending over in front of Dougie... how attractive. I think he's signing my shirt.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/2050316896_d8709ba9b5.jpg?v=0

Hooray for boardies! (SamuraiSandy, ElspethOllie (Me), MemphisQueen)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2093/2050294756_2effae4dcc.jpg?v=0

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
One more! Dougie showing us his baby beer... I'm so glad someone caught this on camera...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2046/2050324406_219e43b8c2.jpg?v=0

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 2:36 AM Quote
"This is me bending over in front of Dougie..."

I'm not touching that one, too easy ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 2:55 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Haha.. that's why I posted it. It's too uhhh... funny. Oh I'd bend over for Dougie any day... THAT'S RIGHT I said it...

Thanks for the pics Moz!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:37 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Haha.. that's why I posted it. It's too uhhh... funny. Oh I'd bend over for Dougie any day... THAT'S RIGHT I said it...

Thanks for the pics Moz!

Haha! I know you would and I'm sure anything else he wanted as well :) My neighbor picked him out from all of the pics too, saying "God, the tall one with the scarf is soooo adorable". Would it be bad for me to say I'd kneel for Neil? I think so, that would be the 13 yr old in me coming out.

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:45 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:
It was great to meet some of the boardies in person! Ya'll were all very nice. It would have really sucked if people turned out to be buttheads :)

Sandy, Cathy and I got in last night so we're all busy trying to get our pics uploaded, etc. Stay tuned for more pics and stories!

Boardies in Seattle ROCK!

Ahhhhhh...Cathy.... (in one ear and out the other)...she needs a board name so we can remember.

btw...it was nice meeting all of you as well...next time, a venue with general admission in a warm city where Travis is under appreciated so we can all be in the front row....not exactly sure where that is, but we'll set it up for next year.

Hehe Mozman68. I'm here! I was a lurker as cathyp. But I'll come out of hiding now as craftycathy for everyone.

It was great to meet you guys.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:50 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Thanks for the pics Moz!

Haha! I know you would and I'm sure anything else he wanted as well :) My neighbor picked him out from all of the pics too, saying "God, the tall one with the scarf is soooo adorable". Would it be bad for me to say I'd kneel for Neil? I think so, that would be the 13 yr old in me coming out.

I'd kneel for Neil? That sounds waaaaaaaaayyyyy too dirty. Really really dirty. Or maybe my mind's in the gutter...

I should have chased down the street after Neil, my shirt just isn't complete yet. :o(

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:50 AM Quote
craftycathy wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:
It was great to meet some of the boardies in person! Ya'll were all very nice. It would have really sucked if people turned out to be buttheads :)

Sandy, Cathy and I got in last night so we're all busy trying to get our pics uploaded, etc. Stay tuned for more pics and stories!

Boardies in Seattle ROCK!

Ahhhhhh...Cathy.... (in one ear and out the other)...she needs a board name so we can remember.

btw...it was nice meeting all of you as well...next time, a venue with general admission in a warm city where Travis is under appreciated so we can all be in the front row....not exactly sure where that is, but we'll set it up for next year.

Hehe Mozman68. I'm here! I was a lurker as cathyp. But I'll come out of hiding now as craftycathy for everyone.

It was great to meet you guys.

craftycathy, very good. I doubt you'll be forgotten now :)Good meeting ya!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
I told ya the 13 yr old in me was coming out, I think it's my hubby rubbing off on me ;) And anyway "Oh I'd bend over for Dougie any day" isn't dirty? come come now!

nats
nats Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 4:18 AM Quote
great pics everyone! Glad to know you all had such a good time!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 4:28 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I told ya the 13 yr old in me was coming out, I think it's my hubby rubbing off on me ;) And anyway "Oh I'd bend over for Dougie any day" isn't dirty? come come now!

We are turning into fangirls...

But I'll say this... Dougie was very affectionate on Saturday. After we took the boardie picture, he put his arm around me and pulled me in for another hug. No complaints here!

I had a blast on Saturday.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 5:40 AM Quote
One more thing...

I know mustaches are on my "hater list." When Fran got onstage, I gotta admit I might have pulled a, "...what the?" BUT after a couple of songs into the set, it grew on me. What can I say? It did remind me of the, "My Eyes," video.

And when he kissed me, I was sold.
http://photos-629.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v162/148/85/1195200629/n1195200629_30564307_965.jpg

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 6:11 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
One more thing...

I know mustaches are on my "hater list." When Fran got onstage, I gotta admit I might have pulled a, "...what the?" BUT after a couple of songs into the set, it grew on me. What can I say? It did remind me of the, "My Eyes," video.

And it when he kissed me, I was sold.
http://photos-629.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v162/148/85/1195200629/n1195200629_30564307_965.jpg

man, i dug the moustache when i first saw him! caught me by surprise, but i liked it immediately! aww...i wish someone woulda captured my kiss! great photo, Lauren!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 8:55 AM Quote
I showed my cousin all of the photos, and afterwards she looked at me and said, "So, are you like a groupie?"

No joke, she really did ask me that.

audrey
audrey Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 11:17 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oh wow. This is me bending over in front of Dougie... how attractive. I think he's signing my shirt.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/2050316896_d8709ba9b5.jpg?v=0

Hooray for boardies! (SamuraiSandy, ElspethOllie (Me), MemphisQueen)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2093/2050294756_2effae4dcc.jpg?v=0

CHRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! memphisqueen is my GIRL. love heeeeeeeeeeer. :D xx

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] All Times BST Current Time 2:57 PM