Travis

Re: Happy Halloween Boardies!
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Man, I cannot believe how warm it is today! It's 67ºF now, or 19.4ºC. Hmmm, a warm night and no school tomorrow...we're gonna run out of candy, I bet.

It is raining here. I bet we are going to have at most 3 trick-o-treaters.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
Happy Halloween everyone!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
jeez, they started coming around 6:45 this year! it was just getting dark. I will still getting my jack o lantern out. had about 10-15 kiddies so far.
Eating a peanut butter cup...

2 kids said they liked my jack-o-lantern. I feel special.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Trick or Treater update:

I've had 4 groups so far.

The first kid didn't even have a costume, he had a light saber.

Another kid didn't have a costume, just a shirt. I asked him what he was suppose to be and he replied, "Oh, I'm not anything, I just decided to go out and get some candy. I accept cash too." Punk kid, he was about 10

This is funny because

1. I posted this around the same time last year
2. THE SAME FREAKING PUNK ASS KID CAME BY AND SAID THE SAME FREAKING LAME LINE!!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 1:21 AM Quote
Oh yeah, and I've had kids who won't go away until I hand them the candy they want, kids who've reached into the bowl... what is the deal!

Also had no girl trick or treaters.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Trick or Treater update:

I've had 4 groups so far.

The first kid didn't even have a costume, he had a light saber.

Another kid didn't have a costume, just a shirt. I asked him what he was suppose to be and he replied, "Oh, I'm not anything, I just decided to go out and get some candy. I accept cash too." Punk kid, he was about 10

This is funny because

1. I posted this around the same time last year
2. THE SAME FREAKING PUNK ASS KID CAME BY AND SAID THE SAME FREAKING LAME LINE!!!

That is hilarious. I just took the kids out. While we were walking a car pulled over and a lady said, "hey, here's some candy." I said no thanks but she said she was trick-or-treating and passing out candy from the car.

How do you trick-or-treat from the car?? Was I supposed to give her candy from their buckets?

Aidan grabbed some before I could stop him so unfortunately we have some of the crazy lady candy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 1:52 AM Quote
from a car? what is wrong with people? And Lauren you have greedy greedy people and you should slap their hands!

we got maybe...50 kids. Im going out in a few and currently have BIG ASS HAIR.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 3:01 AM Quote
Saw a cute guy in a Richie Tenenbaum costume at Chipotle. Kind of made my night.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 3:10 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Saw a cute guy in a Richie Tenenbaum costume at Chipotle. Kind of made my night.

Was he in love with his adopted sister ???

Dubz

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
My night was made when a taxi pulled up at a set of lights, a dude leaned out the window and shouted "WALLY! I FOUND YOU!" And then threw me a pack of chocolate buttons.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
My night was made when a taxi pulled up at a set of lights, a dude leaned out the window and shouted "WALLY! I FOUND YOU!" And then threw me a pack of chocolate buttons.

Hahaha!!! Classic.

So in the UK they call him Wally?

Moray, you make a lovely Waldo by the way.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 4:16 AM Quote
Blessed Samhain!! lol.

I buggered off out, so didn't see any peoples, but my mum was handing out lollies for the first time supposedly, which is RUDE cos she never let us go as children.

I went to this party and these 3 guys turned up at half 2am dressed as cops...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
Moray wrote:

that is awesome!

I would like to state, for the official Travis Board record, that i am a really piss poor drinker and had like...3 drinks and my head feels a wee bit fuzzy. three drinks doesnt normally do me in. beer goes to my head.

Pics tomorrow. Right now I have to wash off soot aka..mascara.
also, my friend broke out yearbooks. i wrote funny things when i was 17ish. Like saying she wasnt cool because she was tall. And I have apperently blocked from my memory the presence of a drunk guy in Rome when i was 18. Im going now.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 6:01 AM Quote
Moray! I love your Wally costume!!!!!
He's called Waldo in the US?

Anne, you looked great too.

I can't wait to see everyone's photos!

Here we don't cellebrate Halloween, but tonight I saw a lot of kids in the mall wearing costumes and even a group of grown ups dressed up too, so apparently it's another sign of the northamericanization of argentinian culture.
Quite sad if you ask me, but kids looked great. There was this baby with a giraff costume that was way too cute!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 10:36 AM Quote
Well getting home from work last night was a bit of a bugger as there was a bomb scare in the centre of Belfast....right at the bus station...very clever! Hoax as usual... But I was thrilled to see two Stormtroopers walking down the street!!! HILARIOUS and way too cool!!!

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:10 AM