Travis

When life gets you down
happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 11:57 AM Quote
Travis and the messageboard is a good comforter.

Three weeks ago we found out that my mums cancer is back and that sucks big time, and life has been more or less sucky since then. Just wanted to share it with you guys, since you've always been there when I've been down in the past. Seems like I keep getting socks full of shit thrown at me by life, yet I always find comfort in listening to my favourite band and talking to my friends, wether it's my brothers drug problems or my mums illness. Thank you for being there both band and boardies :)

And if any of the bandmembers happen to read this, my fingers are crossed for More Than Us tonight.

Tonje

Re: When life gets you down
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 12:40 PM Quote
I'm so sorry to hear that... I'm sure she'll be fine. I will pray for her. Try to be optimistic, we're here for you, Tonje!

AsYouAre
AsYouAre Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:00 PM Quote
Well, Is a hard situation, besides only you know what these happening, It is not comforting but I have a friend with Leukemia, The doctors gave her 3 months of life but she followed believing and struggling, and days ago found a donor for a transplant, it was a miracle, she believed in God, we must keep the faith

"...Oh please don´t give up"

kisses

AsYouAre
AsYouAre Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:02 PM Quote
Well, Is a hard situation, besides only you know what these happening, It is not comforting but I have a friend with Leukemia, The doctors gave her 3 months of life but she followed believing and struggling, and days ago found a donor for a transplant, it was a miracle, she believed in God, we must keep the faith

kisses

AsYouAre
AsYouAre Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:02 PM Quote

kisses

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:14 PM Quote
I'm so sorry to hear that. We are all here for you. I know it's hard and it's easier said than done but try to be strong.
Hugs and kisses to you and your family.
:)

isma
isma Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:25 PM Quote
We all are here for you Tonje . Be courageous my friend!

We love you :-)
*hugs*
isma

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:27 PM Quote
Hi Tonje,

Sorry to hear about your mum's illness.

I don't know what to say but I admire that you concentrate on your studies and things that make you feel good.
It is important to take care of yourself.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:40 PM Quote
Thank you all! It means a lot to me.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:49 PM Quote
sorry to hear about your mom , take care

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
oh my god, I'm really sorry :|

Sadly, I'm in a position to know how you might feel right now...

I really hope your mum will "conquer" the cancer again and get well soon.
It's too unfair, life. And it seems to be even more unfair to the "good souls"...

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 7:34 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Three weeks ago we found out that my mums cancer is back and that sucks big time, and life has been more or less sucky since then. Just wanted to share it with you guys, since you've always been there when I've been down in the past. Seems like I keep getting socks full of shit thrown at me by life, yet I always find comfort in listening to my favourite band and talking to my friends, wether it's my brothers drug problems or my mums illness. Thank you for being there both band and boardies :)

And if any of the bandmembers happen to read this, my fingers are crossed for More Than Us tonight.

Tonje

I'm so sorry to hear that! That sucks big time. I hope that she will be able to fight it again. It's so hard to see loved ones in pain. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Cheryl E
Cheryl E Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 10:59 AM Quote
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Cheryl

Cheryl E
Cheryl E Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 11:00 AM Quote
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Cheryl

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 11:10 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Tonje

awww so sorry to hear about your mum, what can I say..... sending some good stong (((((healthy vibes)))))) to your mum
take care
luv
Sina:)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:37 AM