Travis

Re: um
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:45 PM Quote
Hey Bombus! Welcome back to the board. Don't remember you, but I was a semi-lurker back in the day.

Been to any Travis shows for the new tour?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 1:56 AM Quote
bombus wrote:
dakota, we never did post at each other, but yeah i remember you.

and hanne id hope you couldnt forget me! haha. i mean i was the board asshole for many years, what a fun time. hahaha.

The board asshole! Not you, NEVER!

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 11:25 AM Quote
Bombus

Back in the day I was The Guv.

bombus
bombus Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 3:32 PM Quote
ah vanisha the guv, yes i remember.

carla um yeah everyone loved me for my manners.

haha..

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 4:37 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
ah vanisha the guv, yes i remember.

carla um yeah everyone loved me for my manners.

haha..

Manners? Is that what you call em?

bombus
bombus Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 4:41 PM Quote
yes, thats what i call em.

im kind of happy to see that there are people still on this board that i am friends with, we need to find more of them though. lets have a reunion.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 6:02 PM Quote
bombus wrote:

im kind of happy to see that there are people still on this board that i am friends with, we need to find more of them though. lets have a reunion.

There's not too many people from our "hey day", if you will. Dreamer Lisa, Lavena, Eleanor, and Kubrick are about the only ones I've seen here in the past few months, at least the only ones I remember, and they only pop in on occassion.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 6:04 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:

There's not too many people from our "hey day", if you will. Dreamer Lisa, Lavena, Eleanor, and Kubrick are about the only ones I've seen here in the past few months, at least the only ones I remember, and they only pop in on occassion.

Don't forget meeee =P

I should change my name back and confuse everyone again. Marvellous.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:

Don't forget meeee =P

I should change my name back and confuse everyone again. Marvellous.

Yea, I didn't know you were vanisha/glasgow kiss until I read this. I don't know that we ever really communicated back then but I do recall the names :) You are so mysterious ;)

bombus
bombus Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 8:02 PM Quote

bombus
bombus Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
yeah i know there isnt many people but more people than i thought. i did see moray on here, but moray is way back in the day like 1998 back in the day.
but yeah it would be nice to see more people from the as they are chatroom days.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 24 Oct, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
yeah i know there isnt many people but more people than i thought. i did see moray on here, but moray is way back in the day like 1998 back in the day.
but yeah it would be nice to see more people from the as they are chatroom days.

Ahhhh the chatroom! I miss it. But things went so quickly in there!!

bbbbbbb
slime
slime Posted Thu 25 Oct, 2007 5:15 AM Quote
holla! just popped in too, now that i've got the internet again. nice to see you here. ah, memahrees.
i believe this is my first post on this board. waheyy.

cheers & luv,
lesley

bombus
bombus Posted Thu 25 Oct, 2007 3:21 PM Quote
well congratulations on spending your first post on my msg! haha. how have you been? i was just telling people at work about my NYC experience well really my camden NJ experience, awww. haha. i think its just the time of year makes you feel nostalgic.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:02 AM