Travis

Worst audience ever
Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 10:05 AM Quote
Seriously... Most people at the gig in Odense could hardly be bothered to lift an eyebrow! I read two review in Danish papers, and the journalists both agree that the setlist was great, and that the band was great etc. But they also agree that the audience was dull.

Anyhow, I posted a review in the tour archive :o)

Re: Worst audience ever
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 2:24 PM Quote
shite !

sorry for you Hanne

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 2:37 PM Quote
weird

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:27 PM Quote
Bastards.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:31 PM Quote
how can people resist getting up and going crazy at a travis gig?

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:33 PM Quote
Bloody hell, the miserable gits! Hope they didn't stop you having a fantastic time though Hanne?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:35 PM Quote
It didn't stop me havin an amazing time! I just wonder how you can avoid any kind of enthusiasm, and why you choose to go to a gig if you're just gonna stand there with your arms crossed! People did start getting into it at some point though.

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:53 PM Quote
Yo missus, I had this mad crazy woman beside me, kept hopping and down, banging elbows, knees everything into me. Came home battered and bruised, and ear damage from the shouting...Oh wait, that was you!!

So youre home safe and sound:0) Could you concentrate on the german yesterday? We're just home a while and too lazy to do anything. Need to gather some energy for Wednesday

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
I'm sorry, I was just trying to make up for the lack of enthusiasm hehe. I guess I get easily carried away :oP

It was a bit difficult to concentrate yesterday. At these visits, we go out to see some local attractions before we shoot anything, so yesterday we had a tour of a local baroque garden. I like historical stuff but an hour outside in the freezing cold was a bit much, especially since I hadn't really been warm since we left Odense! Last night, I went to bed at ten and slept for a solid ten hours, which is quite unusual for me!

I need to reload as well before Wednesday. All the fresh air this weekend hasn't been good for my cold lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Bastards.

way to hold back your feelings

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I'm sorry, I was just trying to make up for the lack of enthusiasm hehe. I guess I get easily carried away :oP

It was a bit difficult to concentrate yesterday. At these visits, we go out to see some local attractions before we shoot anything, so yesterday we had a tour of a local baroque garden. I like historical stuff but an hour outside in the freezing cold was a bit much, especially since I hadn't really been warm since we left Odense! Last night, I went to bed at ten and slept for a solid ten hours, which is quite unusual for me!

I need to reload as well before Wednesday. All the fresh air this weekend hasn't been good for my cold lol

No worries love, if you'd been that bad I wouldve belted you ;0) Was nice to see some people enjoying the gig. Was a bit strange further back that people were acting as though they were at a pub with live music hmm.
You must have been shattered yesterday but at least you got through the day. At least there was a good excuse for being a non-enthusiastic dane heh.
Roll on Wednesday. Passed Forum today on way to Vega.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 9:00 PM Quote
Well since I was blowing my nose all the time, the germans probably thought that the rings under my eyes came from the cold lol

Oh, did I mention that I managed to get my mugshot in all of two local newspapers next week?? At the visit yesterday, there was a lady from their very local newspaper to take a picture of the Danish guests. And then today, I went for a walk with my parents, and all of a sudden I had a guy with note pad and a photographer in front of me, asking me what I wanted for Christmas, where I was gonna spend it etc. They were from the local newspaper there, and every week they have a sort of voxpop. I was so taken aback that I'm sure the picture will be shite lol

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Well since I was blowing my nose all the time, the germans probably thought that the rings under my eyes came from the cold lol

Oh, did I mention that I managed to get my mugshot in all of two local newspapers next week?? At the visit yesterday, there was a lady from their very local newspaper to take a picture of the Danish guests. And then today, I went for a walk with my parents, and all of a sudden I had a guy with note pad and a photographer in front of me, asking me what I wanted for Christmas, where I was gonna spend it etc. They were from the local newspaper there, and every week they have a sort of voxpop. I was so taken aback that I'm sure the picture will be shite lol

haha and Fyens Stiftstidende as well. Youre a celebrity;0) Good I wasnt asked cos dont know what we're doing for Christmas but gonna be either Copenhagen, Fredensborg, Jutland or Ireland.

KevInSweden
KevInSweden Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 2:16 AM Quote
It's because it wasn't in Copenhagen hence me and Kristina never came. We always stand right at the front near Dougie, and always make a lot of noise and dance :D

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 8:05 AM Quote
Edel wrote:

haha and Fyens Stiftstidende as well. Youre a celebrity;0) Good I wasnt asked cos dont know what we're doing for Christmas but gonna be either Copenhagen, Fredensborg, Jutland or Ireland.

Jutland??

And oh! Hadn't noticed that I got my mug in Fyens Stiftstidende as well LOL

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:32 PM