Travis

Travis in the Lone Star State
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
The North American tour dates have come out. Yeah!!! I'm very excited to be seeing Travis in Texas. Those of you who are able to travel, you should go to the Austin and Houston gigs cause both of those venues are excellent and major fun places to see a show. Email me if you need help on places and things to do in either one of these cities. Book those flights now folks. This is bound to be one cool ride!

I think Els and I will do New York too.

oh yeah...who put that picture on my profile? that freaked me out cause i didn't do it.

Re: Travis in the Lone Star State
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
Huh...now i'm seeing things. What happened to that picture of the telecaster?

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:09 PM Quote
OOops...I should've posted this in Travis and not in General Chat. Hells bells.

I'm still trying to recovery from the long holiday. My mind is not altogether here.

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:12 PM Quote
spooky

i've already added my name on the tour dates and i'm the first to do so. thats how excited i am.

i guess after the 110 degree temps at coachella, Travis can handle the outdoor stage at Stubbs bbq. heat and humidity... spongebob will be calling. hehe

Grrr.
Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:22 PM Quote
Frigging thing.

I Surrender.
Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:22 PM Quote
Grrrr squared.

Won't let me post new topic. Board's probably trying to tell me I should make some tea or something.

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:30 PM Quote
UN.BELIEVABLE.
they go over the great pond?!
have they completely forgotten about ...err... the rest of Europe?
*scowls*

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:31 PM Quote
I'm having serious problems here...can't seem to get this right and just got knocked out of my message. Houston, we have a problem.

I just thought about the fact that I'll be seeing my two top favorite artists from Coachella on July 26-28th. I shall not let anyone talk me into staying in Texas over the weekend. I must be strong and hightail it back to San Francisco on the 28th. Holy mackeral, this is gonna be crazy and exciting too:D

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
AH! I don't feel toooo bad about not being in Texas to see travis - the shows are too far away from where i lived to go anyways! Have fun tho!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:38 PM