Travis

Re: What Turns on a Man
Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 6:55 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

I know what it means... hehehe. I was just wondering why she was using it so much.

I dunno, but if she's not from Yorkshire/Lancashire/Lincolnshire tell her to stop desecrating the english language ;o)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 7:06 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

I know what it means... hehehe. I was just wondering why she was using it so much.

I dunno, but if she's not from Yorkshire/Lancashire/Lincolnshire tell her to stop desecrating the english language ;o)

She's American... which is why I was wondering why she was using 'tis... hehehe

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 7:11 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Sunny wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

rks for the label than we shoul

She's American... which is why I was wondering why she was using 'tis... hehehe

She's a Scottish wannabe....

If she wod start posting all over her board with complaints about this message board.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 7:23 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
If she works for the label than we should start posting all over her board with complaints about this message board.

LOL. I was wondering how do you for sure that she works for the label?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 7:28 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
(oh, and girls, when you where your hair in a pony tail or pig tails, guys are only thinking about one thing...grabbing them while having sex...)

LOL...thanks for that Moz! don't think i'll be puttin' my hair in pig tails anymore!...well not without thinkin' about this fact at least! haha

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
feri wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
It's much more simple than that....

Breasts & Sex, with possibily, beer and food thrown in.

Dubz

The real question is, which one do guys prefer? Boobs or Ass?! Hmmm

Why do We have to choose !!!!

Dubz

Think beyond the one night stand Dubz:p

haha, I'm just saying do we have to choose, can't we just single out a bit we like, eyes, mouth, build whatever or can't we just be happy with a complete package, no outstanding features but works for the individual in question.

Dubz

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
haha, I'm just saying do we have to choose, can't we just single out a bit we like, eyes, mouth, build whatever or can't we just be happy with a complete package, no outstanding features but works for the individual in question.

Dubz

does it matter when you've got your beer goggles on Dubz?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

does it matter when you've got your beer goggles on Dubz?

Hahah I've been sober all week, mind you it's Friday tomorrow and it's been a tough week in work.

Dubz
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beer-Holder

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 8:51 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

not be cliché but i'll certainly drink to that! LOL

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

haha! i love it! would look good on a t-shirt, huh?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 11:47 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
feri wrote:
monkey wrote:

as a guy the only thing id agree with really was " if she's proud of her figure no matter what shape or size, that makes men take notice, as well."

Ive heard so many guys say this...but I always have a hard time believing it:S Sorry I don't mean you're a liar, I'm sure you're being honest..but I'm always shocked when I hear guys say this..cuz based on my observations it doesn't seems true..

Of course there are guys out there who are all about some ideal body and are completely shallow jerks. But they aren't the guys who want a real partner. I truly believe confidence is what makes you attractive more than anything.

I used to weigh a lot more than I do now but I worked it and guys still flirted with me.

peoople have flaws and insecurities (apart from myself i'm near perfect, honestly), if you can find someone confident and happy in themselves then it's a good start......if they happen to have big boobs and a nice ass it's just a bonus http://www.myspacefreesmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin0039.gif

having confidence in yourself regardless of how you look is an attractive feature

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 11:52 PM Quote
lol monkey

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 11:53 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
If she works for the label than we should start posting all over her board with complaints about this message board.

Because she told me she does, and under her Facebook network it says she does. But she works for sony, not indepediente

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:31 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

Because she told me she does, and under her Facebook network it says she does. But she works for sony, not indepediente

So, she's a Travis fan who happens to work for Sony (maybe) and is trying to use that to push you out....eff her....

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:32 AM Quote
yeah I don't care about the label thing. I don't understand why she threw that in, I really wanted to say that I didn't give two sh*ts about her label, but my response was very composed.

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:24 PM