Travis

Re: What Turns on a Man
nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:10 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
What's up everyone?! I'm pretty good. Nursing my foot. Watching Gordon Ramsay. My best friend came home from college today so we went out to dinner. Fun!

a tattoo? what is it? (the design I mean)

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:10 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
What's up everyone?! I'm pretty good. Nursing my foot. Watching Gordon Ramsay. My best friend came home from college today so we went out to dinner. Fun!

what's up with the foot?

It was tattooed.

cool, what is the tattoo?

lol, nats beat me to the question

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:12 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

what's up with the foot?

It was tattooed.

cool, what is the tattoo?

lol, nats beat me to the question

you are a slow monkey haha

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
It's actually not over... haha.

It's a sparrow and around it it says, "For the love you bring won't mean a thing."

and then I have to go back and have my other foot tattooed with another sparrow and it's going to say, "unless you sing, sing sing sing." :)

I'm not going to post pictures right now because it's red... and swollen. But it even though it's gross, it still looks beautiful.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:15 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

what's up with the foot?

It was tattooed.

Ahhhh you got your tattoo?! That is very exciting. I'm gonna get mine on my foot as well I think.

Edit: Good evening everyone :)

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:17 AM Quote
good evening lindsey!
what will your tattoo be?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:18 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

what's up with the foot?

It was tattooed.

Ahhhh you got your tattoo?! That is very exciting. I'm gonna get mine on my foot as well I think.

Edit: Good evening everyone :)

Lindsey! Yeah, I took the plunge. Apparently the foot is the worse part to get tattooed. It's really sensitive. I let out a couple of yelps. But yeah... I did it! I feel like I can do anything now.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:19 AM Quote
How is everyone? Besides Lauren's foot? I'm procrastinating studying right now...it's a beautiful thing.

Lauren....truth how much does it hurt? I've heard the foot is a pretty bad spot.

ummmm Edit... I see your answer. nevermind. It's slow tonight

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:23 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
How is everyone? Besides Lauren's foot? I'm procrastinating studying right now...it's a beautiful thing.

Lauren....truth how much does it hurt? I've heard the foot is a pretty bad spot.

Uhhh, the outline is the worse part. Honestly. It feels like... a bee sting, and then it just gets annoying after a while. I was there for like 45 minutes or so. And after a while I was just like, "Is it over?!" I might be tempted enough to post pictures, but it's still red. But the thing is, I feel like I can do anything.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:26 AM Quote
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!

I'm still working on that. I want to work the pink breast cancer ribbon into some sort of flying thing. I've seen it done on a buttefly before, but I kind want some kind of bird. And then maybe some words.

I'm watching scrubs right now and it is the episode with "Turn" in it! Exciting.

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
It's actually not over... haha.

It's a sparrow and around it it says, "For the love you bring won't mean a thing."

and then I have to go back and have my other foot tattooed with another sparrow and it's going to say, "unless you sing, sing sing sing." :)

I'm not going to post pictures right now because it's red... and swollen. But it even though it's gross, it still looks beautiful.

sounds great, you're brave because i'd imagine it would hurt pretty bad on the foot :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

Uhhh, the outline is the worse part. Honestly. It feels like... a bee sting, and then it just gets annoying after a while. I was there for like 45 minutes or so. And after a while I was just like, "Is it over?!" I might be tempted enough to post pictures, but it's still red. But the thing is, I feel like I can do anything.

Go skydiving!!! or bungee jumping.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:28 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!

I'm still working on that. I want to work the pink breast cancer ribbon into some sort of flying thing. I've seen it done on a buttefly before, but I kind want some kind of bird. And then maybe some words.

I'm watching scrubs right now and it is the episode with "Turn" in it! Exciting.

Get a sparrow!

The thing is I'm not done, I still need to get the counterpart tattoo on my other foot.

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:31 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!

why not a dragonfly? i love them...

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:32 AM Quote
goodnight to you all!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:25 AM