Travis

I've just....
Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
....bought a 3-track EP for 14 quid. Am I mad?!?!

Naaa, it's worth it. It's rare :)

How's travis land?? x x

Re: I've just....
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Tickety Boo lol

Rare music is always worth buying ,even better if you like it.!

You were looking very size zero the other day , whats the secret? :-)

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 10:03 AM Quote
Hahahaha, I wish!!!! It's those new uniforms...very slimming, so I'm not complaiing :P

How's you? x x

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 1:06 PM Quote
you should see what those Mans Ruin label Queens of the Stone Ages go for , just EP's but can go over a hundred easy . Even the German bootleg reprints too

I 'm about to lay out some bucks for the four on this page

http://www.malleusdelic.com/eng/home.html

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 8:54 PM Quote
I know it's not as expenisve as most EPs, it's deffinetly worth £14 and I would've paid more if it cost more too!! Lovvvvve Dashboard Confesional :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 10 Oct, 2007 7:34 AM Quote
Bumbling along thanks :-)This years been endings and beginnings . Just waiting to see if what the Gypsy told me is right next ! Come to think of it, she predicted I would have a visit to a hospital and I'm going this week. Yikes.

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 9:21 AM Quote
Bloody hell....i tell you what, we've had weird stuff going on in work. Of the ghostly kind eak! One of the girls saw a ghost, she's the only one so far to have seen him. Wouldn't suprise me, Welsh Row is so old! We kept it quiet only we've had two clients to mention it. One lady freaked out in the middle of treatment going 'there's someone in here!!' and the other was a physic. She was amazing!! Told one of the girls everything that might happen or was happening at the time. She got everything spot on, not obvious stuff either. Fascinates me :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:09 PM