Travis

FOR TRAVIS
Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
I just wanted to thank you guys for your gig on FIZ. It was my first Travis show ever in my life and I really enjoyed it!!! >0< it was amazing, I know most of people here have attendended many of Travis shows or at least one and this can sound a bit stupid to say ^^; but It was one of the happiest moments in my life!!
Thank you so much!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ZARAGOZA! MANY PEOPLE LOVES YOU HERE!!! ^0^

Re: FOR TRAVIS
Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
I just wanted to thank you guys for your gig on FIZ. It was my first Travis show ever in my life and I really enjoyed it!!! >0< it was amazing, I know most of people here have attendended many of Travis shows or at least one and this can sound a bit stupid to say ^^; but It was one of the happiest moments in my life!!
Thank you so much!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ZARAGOZA! MANY PEOPLE LOVES YOU HERE!!! ^0^

Don't sounds stupid at all to me!

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:46 PM Quote
really?? :D thanks Frenchygirl!! ^^

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:52 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
really?? :D thanks Frenchygirl!! ^^

You're welcome!

I think everyone here feel the same about Travis!
A travis's gig is something really exceptional! I'll never forget when I saw them last june, that was one of the best days of my life too!

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:

I feel the same as you, and I don´t think it is stupid, not at all, it was a great happy night for me too!
Hopefully more will come :)

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
well, then I'm not alone!! :D it's nice to know it! :D hey pixiedixie, you were at FIZ yesterday??

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 11:37 AM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:

Aww that's great! I'll never ever forget the first Travis show :)
Do you know that under 'TOUR ARCHIVE' you can add a show review for the concert you have attended and if you have pictures you can add them there too. Would love to read more about the gig!

sara spain
sara spain Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 2:01 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:

Hola Isa!!
Don't sounds stupid at all to me too!!
I feel the same everytime that I saw the guys and belive I saw them 5 times this year and today when I was back at work, was listening their music and make me feel really happy.....
We are really lucky. many ppl didnt see Travis live....

They will come back, Fran told.....

Glad to meet you in the queue... You are really nice.
U have to upload you pic´s!

Kiss

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 2:17 PM Quote
Doesn't sound silly at all. No matter what the record buying public thinks about the cd's, what they don't know is that Travis create such a great atmosphere at their gigs. They make you smile, sing along, and generally have a great evening.

Glad it was everything that you hoped for and more!

kurai
kurai Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 5:30 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:

Doesn´t sound stupid to me either!
I remember my first Travis gig (London -Koko)very well. It was definetely at that moment one of the happiest moments of my life. That was before I went to Manchester to see them there at the Apollo. Since them I am seriously addicted :)

How was the gig in Zaragoza? Want to hear more about it (see, I am addicted) ;)

Taralyn
Taralyn Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 5:55 PM Quote
Def not stupid, they are so magical live, they sound better live than on CD, love your posts.

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 6:13 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
well, then I'm not alone!! :D it's nice to know it! :D hey pixiedixie, you were at FIZ yesterday??

Hey Isa!
I only went to La Riviera... never thought these guys were going to be so amazing... I´m thinking seriously in travelling to see them in Europe!
Ya tengo mono de Travis ( sorry, I don´t know how to translate that... :) )

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
hahahaha thank you everybody for your replies!! ^0^ I'm so happy that so many people here had the same experience as me! :D it's so nice really : )
yep! I'll try to upload my photos later, they're so big!! *0*
TRAVIS FOREVER!!!

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 8:31 AM Quote
Sure you don't have to feel stupid! I think everyone who really loves Travis feels the same thing. I felt I was living the best days of my life both times I was on a Travis gig, and believe me, each time you look at them playing so close to you it's definitely the happier day in your life.
Keep rocking girl!

Beetlebum82
Beetlebum82 Posted Tue 16 Oct, 2007 12:47 PM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:

Hey Isa!
I only went to La Riviera... never thought these guys were going to be so amazing... I´m thinking seriously in travelling to see them in Europe!
Ya tengo mono de Travis ( sorry, I don´t know how to translate that... :) )

Sara is planning a travel to see them ... I'm thinking it

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:32 PM