Travis

Re: Hello? (((echoes)))
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:44 AM Quote
Ok, back for a rant

some please read this thread from the TRAVIS MB. How rude! Please tell me I'm not overracting...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:53 AM Quote
Oh no! Did everyone go to bed?!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 6:52 AM Quote
Morning Elspeth, I'm awake! It's 6.55am where I am.
:)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:05 AM Quote
You're not. For some reason people seem to think that their favorite bands Owe them or something. I kinda hate when fans get a bloated sense of entitlement.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:06 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oh no! Did everyone go to bed?!

It was Dirty Sexy Money Time! I gotta watch my Berlanti shows!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:12 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Ok, back for a rant

some please read this thread from the TRAVIS MB. How rude! Please tell me I'm not overracting...

Nope not overreacting at all. I think it is amazing how they keep such a packed tour schedule with wives and kids. It cannot be easy for them. And last time I checked didn't they have 3 dates scheduled in Canada?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:36 AM Quote
hey girls...ang gents....just got home from the gym...gotta get in the shower....just wanted to share that i have a new theme song....it's my new song on mySpace even! haha

fat-bottomed girls by Queen!

holla if ya hear me!! ;P

what are your theme songs at the moment???

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:41 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
hey girls...ang gents....just got home from the gym...gotta get in the shower....just wanted to share that i have a new theme song....it's my new song on mySpace even! haha

fat-bottomed girls by Queen!

holla if ya hear me!! ;P

what are your theme songs at the moment???

Well, yeah. They make the Rockin' world go round, y'know. :D

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:57 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Really?!? I didn't know this! How cool is that!! :D

*just read the "kitchen" thread* ... I couldn't see the pictures posted, but regardless, how f*cking RUDE.

hello all when i see the reactions of m thread i deleted the pictures I was so angry and dissapointed so i removed the pics.....

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 1:25 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:

"Kaszanka: (also known as kiszka, krupnik or krupniok) is a traditional Polish blood sausage, made of blood and kasza, a typical Slavic buckwheat or groats. Also known as Black Pudding. Kaszanka may be eaten raw but traditionally it is either grilled or fried with some onion and then served with potato and sauerkraut."

Ew! But then again, I'd say lots of cultures have things that would gross me out. My dad keeps telling me how awesome Menudo is, but I don't believe it!

The Philippino version of menudo, and I'm not talking about the April Boys , is fucking AWESOME ! Blood sauage, Morcilla, is good too

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 2:41 PM Quote
just thought i'd share one of my all time favorite commercials....

aiwa

nats
nats Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:31 PM Quote
a tale of rock
it has nothing to do with anything but i liked it

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:41 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Ew! But then again, I'd say lots of cultures have things that would gross me out. My dad keeps telling me how awesome Menudo is, but I don't believe it!

mmmmm menudo! good stuff....of course i would never ask my friends to try it because i am sure they would not get past the key ingredients! haha...but it is bomb! :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 6:21 PM Quote
Pinoy version tops it , Goosey head over to Diamond bar and you'll see what I mean

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

mmmmm menudo! good stuff....of course i would never ask my friends to try it because i am sure they would not get past the key ingredients! haha...but it is bomb! :D

I'm just about the worst Mexican/Italian as far as food goes. I don't even like tomatoes or Peppers! (unless the tomatoes are completely pureed and seasoned to not taste like tomatoes.) I think it was growing up in Cincinnati. I have a fondness for sausage. ;)

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:29 PM