Travis

Re: Hello? (((echoes)))
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:10 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
LMAO!!!!! Are you kidding?!?!

Dakota! That....looks...so...gross.

Yes. And that woman's manhandling of the cokey-crisps isn't really helping.

And it's really real.

PS> Nothing to do with the topic, but these teenage girls are screaming epithets at each other outside of my window. I mean, in jest, they aren't fighting, but it's ANNOYING.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:11 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5372/fried20coke01wg9.jpg

I thought that was worms at first. I'm afraid I still don't get how they do it...it must be frozen coke that goes into the fryer?? Well anyway I'm not going to worry about it too much. I'm off to walk the dogs, finish studying, and then bed...catch you girls tomorrow night!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:11 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Anyone ever try deep fried turkey for thanksgiving? I hear it is quite tasty.

Lol about the fat americans reference...yup all we eat is fried food. :)

Yes. It's good. :D

Yeah, we use to have it every Thanksgiving. It's alright, I think it's a black thing... that and chitlins. Don't ask...

Lindsey: did you find the kitchen thread? It's entitled 'in a month we're getting a new kitchen' or something...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:13 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5372/fried20coke01wg9.jpg

I thought that was worms at first. I'm afraid I still don't get how they do it...it must be frozen coke that goes into the fryer?? Well anyway I'm not going to worry about it too much. I'm off to walk the dogs, finish studying, and then bed...catch you girls tomorrow night!

Peace out! :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:14 AM Quote
apparently it's some kind of batter, and not frozen coke, but Coke Syrup---Pre-Carbonation. SO basically it's fried sugar. I'd say our brethren across the pond should be quite impressed. ;D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:18 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
SO basically it's fried sugar.

Ew.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:19 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Anyone ever try deep fried turkey for thanksgiving? I hear it is quite tasty.

Lol about the fat americans reference...yup all we eat is fried food. :)

Yes. It's good. :D

Yeah, we use to have it every Thanksgiving. It's alright, I think it's a black thing... that and chitlins. Don't ask...

Lindsey: did you find the kitchen thread? It's entitled 'in a month we're getting a new kitchen' or something...

Interesting! My two best friends are 1/2 black 1/2 white and they've introduced me to some good food I tell ya!

I'm Polish...we have a lot of weird food that doesn't sound that appetizing, but once you try it it's soooooooooo good. Like this:

"Kaszanka: (also known as kiszka, krupnik or krupniok) is a traditional Polish blood sausage, made of blood and kasza, a typical Slavic buckwheat or groats. Also known as Black Pudding. Kaszanka may be eaten raw but traditionally it is either grilled or fried with some onion and then served with potato and sauerkraut."

YUM.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:23 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

Ew.

Yeah, really. And what's she eating that fried pop with? Freakin' Cool Whip? Gross.

nats
nats Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:26 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

Ew.

Yeah, really. And what's she eating that fried pop with? Freakin' Cool Whip? Gross.

too much food talking... i want some chocolate now :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:28 AM Quote
Quote:

"Kaszanka: (also known as kiszka, krupnik or krupniok) is a traditional Polish blood sausage, made of blood and kasza, a typical Slavic buckwheat or groats. Also known as Black Pudding. Kaszanka may be eaten raw but traditionally it is either grilled or fried with some onion and then served with potato and sauerkraut."

Ew! But then again, I'd say lots of cultures have things that would gross me out. My dad keeps telling me how awesome Menudo is, but I don't believe it!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:32 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:

Ew! But then again, I'd say lots of cultures have things that would gross me out. My dad keeps telling me how awesome Menudo is, but I don't believe it!

No...it's not ew at all! It's really good!! We have ours with bacon.

Anyway, I'm off to bed! It was nice talking to you girls!! Night!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:33 AM Quote
Ok, looks like everyone's going off to beddy bye.

G'nite girls!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:34 AM Quote
Quote:
We have ours with bacon.

Actually, Bacon makes it sound somewhat appetizing. Mmmmm, Bacon!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:34 AM Quote
Double Posty! WHoops

nats
nats Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 5:36 AM Quote
good night girls!

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:09 AM