Travis

Morning peeps!
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 6:22 AM Quote
Good morning! I'm never online this early in the morning but I've been up since 5.30 and I dropped my fella off at work so thought I would have a gander online until I go to work.

Re: Morning peeps!
nats
nats Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 6:28 AM Quote
good morning!!!!!!!!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 6:33 AM Quote
shall we sing the song from singin' in the rain??

"good mornin', good mornin' we talked the whole night through...good mornin' good mornin' to you...."

just me?? ok never mind then! LOL

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 6:55 AM Quote
Good night peeps,

I've just started to listen to Travis albums from start to finish, I'm on 12 Memories now, but I think the best one to listen to the whole way through is The Man Who... fantastic...just awesome . Ok enough TRAVIS fawning, I'm off!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 6:57 AM Quote
xoxo els!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 7:12 AM Quote
well this is a first so many people online this early:)
Here it looks like it's going to be a great sunny morning, so taking my little girl to town and have ourselves some tea and shop:) Well after her morning nap that is, otherwise she'll be cranky the entire day, and we don't want that!
What are you all up to?

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:16 AM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Good morning! I'm never online this early in the morning but I've been up since 5.30 and I dropped my fella off at work so thought I would have a gander online until I go to work.

morning too, although its now neary lunchtime (and i guess you are at work). i shall be travelling to your neck of the woods tonight, i hear its getting chilly.

caz b
caz b Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
Afternoon!I've just bought Arctic Monkeys tickets-may as well just move into the AECC!Cx

caz b
caz b Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:

morning too, although its now neary lunchtime (and i guess you are at work). i shall be travelling to your neck of the woods tonight, i hear its getting chilly.

Hope you've got your thermals on it was 5 degrees earler. Cx

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:27 AM