Travis

question for the fellas....
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
just want to run this past you and get some honest opinions.....

EDIT: rephrasing the question....

how is go-go dancing the same as stripping?

ladies please feel free to weigh in as well.

Re: question for the fellas....
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:23 PM Quote
She asked and gave him the option to shoot it down . She shoulda said , i'm doing it .

Does he know the club ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
She asked and gave him the option to shoot it down . She shoulda said , i'm doing it .

Does he know the club ?

it's just an audtion so she didn't think she needed to say 'i'm doing it'....and it's for a new place so she's not even sure she'll accept if offered the job'.

...they're "semi-fight" aside, what we're trying to understand now is whether or not it really is similar to stripping.

Trevis
Trevis Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Does he know the club ?

Agreed with ricv. She gave him the chance to chose, so he can say no.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:36 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

it's just an audtion so she didn't think she needed to say 'i'm doing it'....and it's for a new place so she's not even sure she'll accept if offered the job'.

...they're "semi-fight" aside, what we're trying to understand now is whether or not it really is similar to stripping.

whats she gonna wear , is there " tipping " ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

she'll be wearing a top and some boy shorts...like a bikini...it won't even be a g string or anything like that....and there's no tipping.

....so is it the same?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:47 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

she'll be wearing a top and some boy shorts...like a bikini...it won't even be a g string or anything like that....and there's no tipping.

....so is it the same?

I'd say No , but to HIM it apparently is . she's gotta weigh her options . Is dancin that important to her ?

bet ya expected a flippant answer , but a friend of mine went through a similar deal but it was a " STINKYS PEEP SHOW " instead .

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:49 PM Quote
I agree with Ric,she asked him for opinion and get one.
I think it's not a big deal, but I can see his point with not liking the idea of his girlfriend go- go dancing.
;)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:54 PM Quote
I understand any boyfriend getting upset....to be honest i don't even see why she asked permission to go audition for something she isn't even sure she will do....that won't be decided until she sees the place....and to be even more frank she wouldn't need the extra $ if her boyfriend were a little more supportive financially but that's a whole other topic..............

...we just don't see how go-go dancing is practically the same as stripping....and so that's why i thought i'd ask for you opinions.

thanks! :D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

...we just don't see how go-go dancing is practically the same as stripping....and so that's why i thought i'd ask for you opinions.

thanks! :D

Because some guys are freakin' jealous and she wouldn't wear much clothes, so I think that makes him think it's the same ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 1:00 AM Quote
I agree with everything Megg's said... I don't have anything to add to the subject, except that I wouldn't ask for my boyfriend's permision to do something I want to :oP

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 3:40 AM Quote
If the question is whether it's the same as stripping, no. But it's fairly close since I do think people notice the go-go dancers and you are getting paid to be noticed and appreciated for your sexuality.

If the question is whether she needs her boyfriend's permission, well, no but she did ask. And he has a right to his opinion. She can still do it but he can still be uncomfortable with it. I mean, he knows how guys think, right?

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 3:43 AM Quote
i don't see the problem...
it's her decision, she knows what she's going to do.

I agree if the boyfriend doesn't like the idea ...but if she really wants to do it, she should go on with the auditions

:)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:23 AM Quote
Well, she asked her fella, and he gave her an answer.

Some people don't like their partners dancing around in a provocative manner for other people.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:46 AM Quote
Silly woman. Why ask an opinion if you dont really want it?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:00 AM