Travis

Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard) returns to "24" season 7
Are
Are Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 1:47 AM Quote
I loved Tony in 24, he was my favourite character. Then he was killed in season 5. When they bring him back in January, I sure hope they bring him back the way we loved him...

The reason that I'm kind of down over all of this, is that I kind of had put Tony in the past. He was the star of the show, and I'm afraid that they're going to mess it up.

I love 24, but I'm not sure how this will turn out. What do you think?

Re: Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard) returns to
Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:32 PM Quote
I just think... Huh?? How can they bring him back? As far as I know, he was blown up along with his wife, if I'm not mistaken. Has some mad terrorist glued together all the pieces so that he can return as Frankenstein? Or is this some sort of cross-over with Buffy the Vampire Slayer? As far as I remember, stuff like this could happen in that show's reality. But on 24???

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:56 PM Quote
I really loved Almeida, but, as Hanne has already said, I have no idea how could they bring him back? What kind of a crazy thing would happen in that show? I don't really think it would be good for the series- something that improbable.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:59 PM Quote
As I said, it belongs in a series dealing with supernatural stuff, not an action series like 24.

Are
Are Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:59 PM Quote
He was not killed in the explosion. He was "killed" by Henderson in or around episode 12. He was stabbed by a needle containing some toxic liquid. So somehow, he survived...

Are
Are Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 1:00 PM Quote
He was not killed in the explosion. He was "killed" by Henderson in or around episode 12. He was stabbed by a needle containing some toxic liquid. So somehow, he survived...

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 1:01 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
As I said, it belongs in a series dealing with supernatural stuff, not an action series like 24.

Exactly.
Though I don't think it would involve supernatural powers (yeah, 24 is not Heroes after all;), but probably something like 'he survived, was hiding somewhere and dealing with his wife's death'. Which is still ridiculous.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 1:34 PM Quote
C'mon...Tony was working secretly with the CIA....his death was an obvious fake so he could continue to work on bringing down terrorist cells in the U.S.......DUUUHHHH.....

; )

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 1:59 PM Quote
Was he? Oops...
I'm not a regular viewer ;P

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 2:07 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Was he? Oops...

Well...he was the prior season....sure would be an easy way to bring him back....

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 2:19 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Was he? Oops...

Well...he was the prior season....sure would be an easy way to bring him back....

I guess you may be right...
But still, I don't like come-backs. If someone's gone, should be gone. Period. :p The same's in Lost with Michael character.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 3:32 PM Quote
hmm...interesting...

now, they need to figure out a way to bring back Edgar!!
i loved that guy!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 3:43 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
hmm...interesting...

now, they need to figure out a way to bring back Edgar!!
i loved that guy!

Now why did you have to go and say that...truely one of the saddest moments watching T.V.....when he walked out of the back room and everyone was already sealed in the conference room I almost lost it. Was one of my favorites as well.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 3:53 PM Quote
So Michelle was killed in the blast, and he was killed by a syringe of something? I didn't even remember, oops...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 3:54 PM Quote

I fucking hate 24, great idea the worst 24hours of an FBI agent's life.

What we on now his fucking seventh day, it's arse!!! stop fucking around with a perfectly good idea.

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacesssit

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:41 PM